Wednesday, September 24th
- Sep247am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep248:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep249am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Sep249:30am - 10:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Sep2412pmDatabase DemoSwem Library, Learning Resource CenterJoin Swem research librarians to see demonstrations of our latest databases.
- Sep2412pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep2412pm - 1pmCOLL 100: Intellectual goals and strategiesSwem Library, Open Classroom, 1st FloorThe Center for the Liberal Arts, and its eight faculty fellows, cordially invite A&S faculty to a brown bag session to discuss elements of COLL 100. Lunch will be provided (please rsvp to [[scotto]]).
- Sep2412:50pmRunning for President in 2016: The Complex Laws You Have to NavigateLaw School, Room 141Jason Torchinsky, partner at HoltzmanVogelJosefiak PLLC, will discuss the legal side of running a Presidential campaign, covering everything from the delegation selection process to campaign finance to preparing for a potential recount.
- Sep2412:50pm - 1:50pmStudent Legal Services Training with Lexis!Law School, ROOM 133Miss the interest meeting? SLS is having a research training session on Sep. 24 in Rm. 133 to discuss common legal issues and how to find the answers! Join us to earn Lexis points! 1 hr volunteer shifts are still available. Sign up and boost your resume!
- Sep241:30pm - 3pmPerformance Reviews, Class & Oper. W&MBell Hall, Training RoomThis session will cover the conceptual framework of performance reviews and the W&M forms and processes. There will also be a time for Q&A.
- Sep244pm - 6pmGetting the Most Out of Your Classes! With Associate Dean Monika PotkayBlow Memorial Hall, Room 334Join us for a faculty and student panel about how to use office hours, maximize efficiency/productivity in class, communicating with students/faculty, email/college class norms, how to read/study for different disciplines, etc.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep244:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep244:30pm - 5:15pmPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Courtney
- Sep244:30pm - 5:15pmPink Gloves Boxing DemoStudent Recreation CenterIt's not exercise, it's empowerment. Join us at The Rec for a free demo class! Advanced registration required. See details below.
- Sep245pmFocus ON: The Luce ScholarshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 333The program provides stipends, language training, and individualized professional placement in Asia and welcomes applications from college seniors, graduate students, and young professionals in a variety of fields who have had limited exposure to Asia.
- Sep245pm - 6pmFunding Study Abroad Info SessionWashington Hall, Room 201Want to study abroad, but think you can't afford to go? Scholarships and financial aid are available for funding your study abroad experience.
- Sep245:30pm - 6:15pmPink Gloves Boxing DemoStudent Recreation CenterIt's not exercise, it's empowerment. Join us at The Rec for a free demo class!
- Sep245:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep245:30pm - 6:30pm"COS Celebrates" Monthly Environmental Holidays Working GroupJames Blair Hall, Room 213A working group dedicated to scheduling events to celebrate environmental holidays!
- Sep245:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Sep246pmCooking Class -- Risotto allo zafferanoPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex)Come and help cook a great "risotto"
- Sep246:30pm - 7:30pmCapital One Information Session/Case ReviewCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomPlease stop by to learn more about Capital One and the many opportunities we have available. We will be facilitating a case review and raffling off a prize!
- Sep246:30pm - 8:30pmGerman House Filmabend: M - Eine Stadt sucht einen MoerderMorton Hall, Room 001Fritz Lang's classic early talkie crime melodrama is set in 1931 Berlin. The police are anxious to capture an elusive child murderer (Peter Lorre), and they begin rounding up every criminal in town.
- Sep246:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ally & Andrew
- Sep247pmMen's Soccer vs. at UMBCBaltimore, Md.
- Sep247pmRussian Tea_APleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorAdvanced Russian Conversation
- Sep247:15pm - 8:15pmStudent Virginia Education Association Interest MeetingSchool of Education, Room 2030Are you going into an educational field? Come out to the SVEA (Student Virginia Education Association) interest meeting Wednesday, September 24th at 7:15 PM in Room 203 at the School of Education!
- Sep247:45pm - 8:45pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/Mary
- Sep248pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary