Thursday, September 25th
- Sep257am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Joanna
- Sep257:30am - 8:30amEndurance SpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep258:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Chelsea/Abby
- Sep259:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Sep2511am - 1:30pmEd Novak--Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Computer ScienceMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 002Ed Novak Oral Examination for M.S. in Computer Science Title: Security and Privacy for Ubiquitous Mobile Devices
- Sep2512pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Jenny
- Sep2512pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326"Public Outreach @ VIMS: A Win-Win Proposition", By Dave Malmquist and Susan Maples, VIMS
- Sep2512:30pm - 1:30pmCOLL 100: Intellectual goals and strategiesSwem Library, Open Classroom, 1st FloorThe Center for the Liberal Arts, and its eight faculty fellows, cordially invite A&S faculty to a brownbag session to discuss elements of COLL 100. Lunch will be provided (please rsvp to [[scotto, Steve Otto]]).
- Sep2512:50pm - 1:50pmThe Immigration Roundtable at W&MLaw School, Room 127Professor Angela Banks and the Immigration Law & Service Society present the Immigration Roundtable at W&M.
- Sep251pm - 4pmGraduate & Professional School FairSadler Center, 3rd FloorThis event brings to campus representatives from over 100 graduate and professional schools and programs across the country. Students can learn about specific programs and discuss the application process with informed representatives of the schools.
- Sep251pm - 4pmNestle Purina--Virtual Career Chat!Online: https://plus.google.com/events/cvur0pdsjqkq0ate7pomvvnkt7kHear from members of Nestle Purina's Recruiting Team-- Current associates, former interns and trainees-- about our internships and entry-level positions! Hangout with us online, in partnership with InternMatch.
- Sep251:15pm - 1:45pm30-Minute Relaxation SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Students can walk in--no appointment necessary, choose a yoga mat and spend 30 minutes engaging in deep breathing, guided imagery, autogenic training, and progressive muscle relaxation exercises. Leave feeling rejuvenated and refreshed every Thursday!
- Sep254:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Erin & Malorie
- Sep254:30pm - 5:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Mary
- Sep254:30pm - 6:30pmVirginia N. Brinkley LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101Professor Susan Rotroff will be speaking on Phrasikleia and the Merenda Kouros: Beauty, Victory, Death and Marriage in Archaic Athens.
- Sep255:15pmW&M Program in La Plata, info sessionWashington Hall, Room 315
- Sep255:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep255:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Justine
- Sep256pm - 7pmJapanese House Culture NightPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House Lounge"Let's make an origami box!!" You can make your own box with various patterns of origami. You can also bring materials that you'd like to use.
- Sep256:30pmBio Ritmo Salsa Band!Sadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThe Center for Student Diversity invites you to come out on Thursday, September 25th at 6:30pm to dance and enjoy the rhythmic sounds of Bio Ritmo! Location: Commonwealth Auditorium
- Sep256:45pm - 7:45pmHavana Nights ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney & Rory
- Sep257pm - 8pmSustainability Summit MeetingTucker Hall, Room 110Join us for a planning meeting regarding this year's Sustainability Summit
- Sep257pm - 9pmBIKE Initiative Interest MeetingMiller Hall (Mason School of Business), Room 1069
- Sep257:30pmMovie night - Paris, je t'aimeGiles Hall (Randolph Complex), French House living roomMovie night at the French House.
- Sep258pm - 10pmChinese House Movie NightPreston Hall (Randolph Complex), Chinese HouseA story about a young man's riding journey to Lhasa, capital of the Tibetan Autonomous Region.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary