Friday, September 26th
- Sep268am-Sep295pmCrucial Conversations WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BBeing able to express your views respectfully and candidly is a skill we can all develop. Whether you are a novice or fairly experienced in communication skills, the Crucial Conversations workshop will help you take your abilities to the next level.
- Sep268:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Sep269am - 12pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, Colony
- Sep269am - 5pmChinese Language Experience ClassRowe HouseThe W&M Confucius Institute offers an easy-to-follow Chinese language class.
- Sep269am - 5pmChinese World PuzzlesRowe HouseEnjoy a class on the history and evolution of Chinese characters.
- Sep2610amWomen's Cross Country vs. at Panorama Farms InvitationalCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep2610am - 10pmBusch Gardens Day!Sadler CenterWilliam & Mary Busch Gardens Day provides subsidized tickets and all-day transportation to Busch Gardens theme park during its Howl-O-Scream month.
- Sep2611amMen's Cross Country vs. at Panorama Farms InvitationalCharlottesville, Va.
- Sep2612pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jenny
- Sep2612:10pmGeology Brown BagMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 230Michelle Hoon-Starr '15 presents "The Tell-Tale River: Using profile analysis and cosmogenic radionuclides to understand landscape evolution of the Blue Ridge"
- Sep261pm - 2:30pmW&M eLearning Community Meeting!Alan B. Miller Hall, Room 1008A lot has happened in eLearning at W&M over the past year! Please join us for the W&M eLearning Community meeting on Friday, September 26, at 1:00 pm in Miller Hall, Room 1008, when Gene Roche and others will give us the update. We hope to see you there!
- Sep261pm - 4pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Chesapeake Bay Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room
- Sep261pm - 5pmChinese Language Experience Classes and Word PuzzlesRowe HouseLearn some Chinese and strain your brain with Word Puzzles!
- Sep263pmBuilding Flexible, Dynamic Networks with Software Defined Network Function VirtualizationMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Sep263pmField Hockey vs. at Appalachian StateBoone, N.C.
- Sep263pm - 4:20pmChemistry Fall SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127Phil Castellano of North Carolina State University presents "Photochemical Upconversion" Please join us for refreshments before the seminar.
- Sep263:45pm - 5pmFall Seminar: Nathanael Lichti (Purdue University)Washington Hall, Room 201"Squirrely choices: scatter-hoarding, seed fate, and tree regeneration in deciduous forests"
- Sep264:30pm - 5:20pmCardio Hip-HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Sarah
- Sep264:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep265:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioPaul & Terry
- Sep265:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Sep267pmVolleyball vs. JAMES MADISONWILLIAMSBURG
- Sep267pmWomen's Soccer vs. NortheasternWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep267pm - 8:30pmLecture by Dr. Sonia Sanchez on "Sephardic Heritage: Pilgrimage back to Spain"Muscarelle Museum of ArtDr. Sonia Sanchez from the Sefarad-Israel Center in Madrid will present a free public lecture on Sephardic heritage pilgrimage to Spain at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 26, in the Muscarelle Museum.
- Sep267:30pm - 8:30pmPipa Solo ConcertWilliamsburg Regional Library TheatreCome celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Confucius Institutes around the globe with WMCI's own Zhiting Liu as she performs on the pipa!
- Sep267:30pm - 10pmCCM Barn DanceSadler Center, ChesapeakeCome out for FREE live music, dancing, food, and drink this Friday, September 26 at 7:30pm in the Chesapeake Room in the Sadler Center! All are welcome to attend this great event!
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary