Saturday, September 27th
- Sep27All dayFall FormalSadler Center
- Sep27All day
- Sep277am - 5pmWhitewater Rafting in Richmond!Off-CampusThe best whitewater the James River has to offer occurs right in downtown Richmond! Join the Tribe Adventure Program as we venture off-campus and tackle the tide in RVA! Get FREE GEAR when you register for this trip! Sign up deadline is 9/20 at 10 pm!
- Sep279am - 5pmTRX Suspension Training Course (Level 1)Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioLearn the fundamentals of TRX Suspension Training body-weight exercise and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice in this introductory eight-hour course.
- Sep2710am - 2pmFeather Foster, Signing First LadiesWilliam & Mary BookstoreThis painstakingly researched new book examines the oft-neglected roles of 26 remarkable first ladies in shaping our country's destiny.
- Sep2710:15am - 11:15amStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Doug
- Sep2710:30amWomen's Golf vs. First Round at Wyoming Desert ClassicPalm Desert, Calif.
- Sep2711am - 1pmWomen's Rugby GameIntramural FieldsJoin the Women's Rugby club as they go head to head with Longwood University!
- Sep2711:30am - 12:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Stella & Molly
- Sep2711:30am - 5pmField Hockey TournamentBusch FieldCome cheer on the Field hockey club as the challenge East Caroline University, Christopher Newport University, and Mount St. Marys University in a tournament!
- Sep2712pm - 2pmMen's Club Soccer Game vs University of RichmondBarksdale FieldThe W&M Men's Club Soccer Team will be taking on the Spiders of Richmond on Saturday, September 27th at 12:00PM on picturesque Barksdale Field.
- Sep272pm - 4pmRichmond Road Campus Wide: Capture the CauseJamestown North, Jamestown FieldCome out to Richmond Road's Campus Wide on Saturday, September 27th from 2PM - 4PM on Jamestown Field! We'll be playing Capture the Flag and raising money for the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. There will be a raffle for prizes and free food!
- Sep272pm - 6pmBarbara McLennan, Signing The Wealth of JamestownWilliam & Mary BookstoreThe Wealth of Jamestown tells the story of the people who lived in Jamestown in the 1690s and the historical events that took place during this revolutionary time.
- Sep277pmMen's Soccer vs. UNCWWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep277pm-Sep282pmLocal.Sustainable.W&M Soccer GamesMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly FieldIt's Tribe soccer with a sustainable twist as we partner with the nation wide group The Football Club to create environmentally conscious soccer events! These two games will run with sustainability in mind and feature tabling for our campus.
- Sep277:30pm - 9pmEwell Concert Series: Three Notch'd RoadWren Building, Great HallPerformance by Charlottesville-based baroque ensemble, Three Notch'd Road. Free admission.
- Sep278pmJapanese House Movie Night "Train Man"Preston Hall (Randolph Complex), Japanese House LoungeWe will watch the Japanese movie, "Train Man." You don't need sign-up for Movie Night. You can enter or exit anytime during the show.
- Sep279pm[AMP] Slam Poetry with G YamazawaSadler Center, Lodge 1Join us for the evening to see a combination of professional and student literary talent! Professional spoken word poet G Yamazawa will host a workshop for aspiring poets as well as perform his amazing poetry. Don't miss this unforgettable event!
- Sep268am-Sep295pmCrucial Conversations WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BBeing able to express your views respectfully and candidly is a skill we can all develop. Whether you are a novice or fairly experienced in communication skills, the Crucial Conversations workshop will help you take your abilities to the next level.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary