Sunday, September 28th
- Sep28All day
- Sep288am - 6pmMen's Ultimate Frisbee TournamentIntramural FieldsJoin the Men's Ultimate Frisbee club as they take the field during their all day tournament!
- Sep289am - 4pmSurry SkydivingOff-Campus, Surry, VAJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as you cross this one off your bucket list! We are going skydiving down in Surry, VA. Beautiful location and a life-changing experience! Sign up deadline is 9/12 at 10 pm!
- Sep2810:30amWomen's Golf vs. Third Round at Wyoming Desert ClassicPalm Desert, Calif.
- Sep2812pm - 8pmPeak Experiences Climbing Gym ShuttleOff-CampusHead with the Tribe Adventure Program to Richmond to climb at Peak Experiences!
- Sep281pmField Hockey vs. at DavidsonDavidson, N.C.
- Sep282pmSinfonicron Light Opera Company Interest MeetingCampus Center, Little TheaterDo you act, sing, play an instrument, or want to be on a theatrical crew? Do you consider pirates to be cool? Come learn about how you can get involved in the Sinfonicron Light Opera Company's performance of Gilbert & Sullivan's "Pirates of Penzance"!
- Sep282pmWomen's Soccer vs. HofstraWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep282pm - 6pmMen's Club Soccer Game vs Old Dominion UniversityBarksdale FieldThe W&M Men's Club Soccer Team will be taking on the Monarchs of Old Dominion on Sunday, September 28th at 2:00PM on scenic Barksdale Field.
- Sep283pm - 5pmMen's Volleyball ScrimmageAdair Hall, GymWatch Men's Volleyball as they take on Christopher Newport University!
- Sep284pm - 5:15pmVinyasa YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep284:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep285:30pm - 6pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Erin
- Sep285:30pm - 6:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Morgan & Molly
- Sep286:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Joanna
- Sep277pm-Sep282pmLocal.Sustainable.W&M Soccer GamesMartin Family Stadium Albert-Daly FieldIt's Tribe soccer with a sustainable twist as we partner with the nation wide group The Football Club to create environmentally conscious soccer events! These two games will run with sustainability in mind and feature tabling for our campus.
- Sep268am-Sep295pmCrucial Conversations WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BBeing able to express your views respectfully and candidly is a skill we can all develop. Whether you are a novice or fairly experienced in communication skills, the Crucial Conversations workshop will help you take your abilities to the next level.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary