Monday, September 29th
- Sep2912am-Oct311:55pmBooz Allen Hamilton - Student Week!Off-Campus, OnlineWe're excited to invite you and your students to participate in the firm's William & Mary Student Week activities via our Booz Allen Hamilton Student Hub on LinkedIn.
- Sep29All day
- Sep297am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep298:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep2912pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep291pm-Oct35pm2014 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Hall 201The Roy R. Charles Center for Academic Excellence invites the William & Mary campus community to the annual Summer Research Showcase, where undergraduates will present posters and talks on their summer research projects.
- Sep293:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Sep294:05pmRussian Tea_IPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 3rd floorIntermediate Russian Conversation
- Sep294:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep294:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep295pm - 7pmJohnson Lambert PreNightCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomPreNight reception for those invited to interview with Johnson Lambert on 9/30
- Sep295:15pm - 6:05pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep295:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep296:15pm - 7:15pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Joanna
- Sep296:30pm - 8:30pmMovie Night at the Hispanic HouseSwem Library, Botetourt Theatre - Ground Floor, Swem LibraryHispanic House invites you to watch the film: "El Norte", a US/UK film produced in 1983.
- Sep297:30pm - 8:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Paul & Ally
- Sep268am-Sep295pmCrucial Conversations WorkshopSadler Center, Tidewater BBeing able to express your views respectfully and candidly is a skill we can all develop. Whether you are a novice or fairly experienced in communication skills, the Crucial Conversations workshop will help you take your abilities to the next level.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary