Wednesday, September 3rd
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Sep37am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Morgan
- Sep38:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep38:30am - 2:30pmCollege Orientation for New EmployeesBell Hall, Training RoomCollege Orientation is for newly hired employees.
- Sep39:30am - 10:30amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Courtney
- Sep312pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep34pm - 5pmDepartmental SeminarMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 219Dr. Jessica Ball (W&M Geology '07) presents "Still dangerous ground: Hydrothermal alteration's effects on the stability of the post-eruptive lava domes".
- Sep34pm - 5pmInternship Search Strategies Workshop/Local Internship Program OrientationCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Sep34pm - 6pmWMSURE Opening SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 334This event is open to all students and faculty who would like to find out more information about the WMSURE program. Come meet WMSURE faculty mentors and current WMSURE students and find out information about the opportunities provided for WMSURE students
- Sep34:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep34:30pm - 5:15pmPilates BarreStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Courtney
- Sep35pm - 6:30pmDobrynia Nikitich and the DragonWashington Hall, Room 201First film in the student-run film series "Russia in Global Film Formats?" which runs from September 3 to September 18.
- Sep35:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep35:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Kim
- Sep36pm - 7pmTeach for America Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome learn about TFA and their opportunities for William & Mary students!
- Sep36pm - 7:30pmCanoe Battleship TournamentStudent Recreation Center, PoolOur kickoff week continues in the Student Rec Center pool! Come sink your friends in Canoe Battleship.
- Sep36:45pm - 7:45pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioAlly & Andrew
- Sep37pm - 8pmJoin the Game Design ClubTucker Hall, Room 222The Game Design Club is looking for new members. Join us at our first meeting on Wednesday, September 3, at 7:00 pm.
- Sep37:45pm - 8:45pmTRXSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/Mary
- Sep38pmHexacopter Team Seeking UndergraduatesSmall Hall, Room 143Interested in representing W&M in the NASA Hexacopter Challenge? An info meeting will be held this Wed., Sept.3 at 8 p.m. in Small 143.
- Sep38pm - 9pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Madison
- Sep29pm-Sep711pmAudition for W&M Dhamaal Bhangra!Sadler Center, Chesapeake ALearn and perform Bhangra with W&M Dhamaal, the College's own competitive Bhangra team! Auditions consist of choreography sessions at 9 pm on Tue, 9/2 and Thu, 9/4; tryouts are on Sunday, 9/7. No experience necessary, just a desire to learn!
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary