Tuesday, September 30th
- Sep30All day
- Sep307am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Kelvin
- Sep307:30am - 8:30amYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep308:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Maren
- Sep309:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep3012pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Erin
- Sep302pm - 3pmGrant Writing for Graduate Students in the Humanities & ScienceCohen Career CenterRSVP using the link provided below
- Sep304:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Andrew
- Sep304:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep305pm - 7pm
- Sep305:30pm - 6:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Kaylie
- Sep305:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Sarah & Chelsea
- Sep306pm - 7pmSmart Woman Securities Student ExecutiveAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1078
- Sep306:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Stella
- Sep307pmMen's Soccer vs. at CharlotteCharlotte, N.C.
- Sep307pm-Oct311pmMental Health Awareness WeekSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
- Sep307:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep291pm-Oct35pm2014 Summer Research ShowcaseBlow Hall 201The Roy R. Charles Center for Academic Excellence invites the William & Mary campus community to the annual Summer Research Showcase, where undergraduates will present posters and talks on their summer research projects.
- Sep2912am-Oct311:55pmBooz Allen Hamilton - Student Week!Off-Campus, OnlineWe're excited to invite you and your students to participate in the firm's William & Mary Student Week activities via our Booz Allen Hamilton Student Hub on LinkedIn.
- Sep244:25pm-Oct175pmDeloitte Battle of the Beltway - Case CompetitionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomUndergraduate Sophomores and Juniors have the opportunity to participate in a real world federal government business case competition. Previous cases have addressed the United States Navy and the Federal Railroad Administration.
- Sep22-Nov2STRONG Steps to Fitness & Wellness: Fall 2014 Patron Incentive ProgramStudent Recreation CenterGet active, get healthy, get STRONG with the Fall Incentive program at Campus Recreation, FREE to participate.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary