Friday, September 5th
- Sep58:15am - 9:15amYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Ayana
- Sep512pm - 1pmAfricana First Friday Lecture with Robert Trent VinsonMorton Hall, Room 314Please join Africana Studies' First Friday Lecture with Professor Robert Trent Vinson. His lecture is entitled, "Before Mandela, Like a King: The Prophetic Politics of Albert Luthuli."
- Sep512pm - 1pmYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jenny
- Sep512:10pmThe Smoking Gun: Searching for a Supercontinent Trigger in northwestern ArizonaMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 230Come see our first Brown Bag talk of the semester with host, Megan Flansburg!
- Sep52pmField Hockey vs. vs Central MichiganAnn Arbor, Mich.
- Sep53pmVolleyball vs. vs East Tennessee StateFairfax, Va.
- Sep54pmFall Seminar: Leon Avery--VCUWashington Hall, Room 201"Alcohol and social behavior in worms"
- Sep54pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111Prof. Predrag Nikolic, George Mason University, Title of Talk: The rise of topological quantum entanglement
- Sep54:30pmFall Philosophy Department BBQ (Philosophy Students Invited!)James Blair HallPhilosophy students are invited to a BBQ and a volleyball game with the Philosophy Dept. faculty!
- Sep54:30pm - 5:20pmCardio Hip-HopStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Sarah
- Sep54:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep55pm - 7pmNTE Happy Hour at Berret'sOff-Campus, Berret's Taphouse 199 South Boundary St
- Sep55pm - 7pm[AMP] Fridays @ 5: Griff's Room BandSadler Center, Terrace (Rain site: Lodge 1)Enjoy free concerts on the Terrace every Friday at 5 pm! This week, enjoy the sounds of some W&M alumni from Griff's Room Band!
- Sep55pm-Sep71pmRock Climbing at Elizabeth's Furnace!Student Recreation CenterJoin the Tribe Adventure Program as we travel up to the Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock climbing. We will camp at a nearby campground, climb all day Saturday, and return Sunday morning.
- Sep55:30pm - 6:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Paul & Terry
- Sep55:30pm - 6:30pmCheese Club First Meeting!Sadler Center, Chesapeake CCheese Club's first meeting of the semester will take place on September 5th at 5:30 pm in the Sadler Center, Chesapeake C! There will be tons of cheese and its accompaniments as well as excellent company. So bring your friends, and your appetites!
- Sep55:30pm - 6:30pmHappy HourStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose StudioInstructor Rotation
- Sep56pm - 8pm#Hands Up: A MemorialAndrews Hall, Room 101The ladies of the Mu Upsilon Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. invite the William and Mary campus to join them in a night of performances and speakers memorializing the lives lost to police brutality and jumpstarting a call to action.
- Sep57pmMen's Soccer vs. PittsburghWilliamsburg, Va.
- Sep57pm - 8:15pmImprovisational Theatre's First ShowEwell Hall, Recital Hall - 107Come see William and Mary's oldest student-run performing arts group perform long and short form improv theatre for free! 7:00 p.m. at Ewell. Spend an hour laughing, shouting out suggestions, and even sign up for our workshops and auditions!
- Sep57pm - 11pm[AMP] September Blockbuster: NeighborsSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumJoin AMP for our first monthly Blockbuster of the semester! We will be screening "Neighbors" starring Zac Efron and Seth Rogen. There will be two showings on both Friday and Saturday. Only $3! Friday & Saturday 7pm & 9pm
- Sep59pm - 10:30pm[AMP] Lodge 1 Comedian: Danny JollesSadler Center, Lodge 1Come out to see Danny Jolles perform stand-up comedy on September 5th at 9 pm in Lodge 1!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Sep29pm-Sep711pmAudition for W&M Dhamaal Bhangra!Sadler Center, Chesapeake ALearn and perform Bhangra with W&M Dhamaal, the College's own competitive Bhangra team! Auditions consist of choreography sessions at 9 pm on Tue, 9/2 and Thu, 9/4; tryouts are on Sunday, 9/7. No experience necessary, just a desire to learn!
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary