Monday, September 8th
- Sep8All dayMen's Golf vs. First Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep8All dayMen's Golf vs. Second Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep87amSmall Group Training H.I.I.T. SeriesStudent Recreation Center, Multi-Activity Court (MAC)A 4-week, 8-class series of High Intensity Interval Training. Sept. 8- Oct. 1, Mon/Wed, 7-7:30 a.m. Advanced registration required.
- Sep87am - 7:50amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Monica
- Sep88:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ KC
- Sep812pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep83:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill
- Sep84pm - 5pmProject Phoenix Interest MeetingSadler Center, James RoomCome learn more about the amazing work Project Phoenix does in the Williamsburg community, and see how YOU can be a part of it!
- Sep84:30pm - 5pm3-2-1 XpressStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Mary
- Sep84:30pm - 5pmCore TrainingStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep84:30pm - 6:30pmAIA - Joukowsky LectureAndrews Hall, Room 101Thomas H. Carpenter is the Charles J. Ping Professor of Humanities and Distinguished Professor of Classics with the Department of Classics and World Religions at Ohio University. He will be speaking on The Un-Heroic in Archaic Greek Art.
- Sep85pmWinged Nation Interest MeetingTucker Hall, Room 220If you like writing, reading, art, graphic design, editing, or just want to meet some great people, join Winged Nation! This literary and arts magazine will meet on Mondays starting September 8th in Tucker 220. No prior experience required!
- Sep85:15pm - 6:05pmYogilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep85:30pm - 6:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Kaylie
- Sep86:15pm - 7:15pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Joanna
- Sep86:30pmSmall Group Training TRXtreme SeriesStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio (MPS)A 4-week, 8-class series of TRX Suspension Training. Sept. 8 - Oct. 1, Mon/Wed, 6:30-7:30 p.m. Advanced registration required.
- Sep87pmMen's Soccer vs. at N.C. StateRaleigh, N.C.
- Sep87:15pm - 9pmCounselors & Educators for Social Justice--First MeetingSchool of Education, Room 2010Counselors & Educators for Social Justice will hold its first meeting of the year this Monday, September 8, at 7:15pm in Room 2010 of the SOE. We'll be introducing CESJ and dialoguing about recent events such as those in Ferguson, MO. Free food!
- Sep87:30pm - 8:30pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Paul & Ally
- Sep88pm - 10pmFull Moon Paddle on Lake MatoakaMatoaka Boat HouseJoin the Tribe Adventure Program for some free moonlit canoeing on Lake Matoaka.
- Sep712pm-Sep810pm[AMP] Homebrew AuditionsSadler Center, Lodge 1Do you like to sing? Play a musical instrument? Come audition for Homebrew! Every other Thursday, students will perform in a coffee-house styled showcase - if you would like your own set and chance to perform among your peers, please audition!
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary