Tuesday, September 9th
- Sep9All dayMen's Golf vs. Third Round at Marshall InvitationalHuntington, W.Va.
- Sep97am - 8amBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Malorie & Kelvin
- Sep97:30am - 8:30amYoSpinStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Abby
- Sep98:15am - 9:05amPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Molly P./Maren
- Sep99:30am - 10:30amYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Maren
- Sep910am - 2pmMicrosoft Resume ExchangeCohen Career Center, AtriumBring your resume and chat with Microsoft recruiters, including William and Mary alums. This is a great opportunity to connect with Microsoft in a relaxed setting.
- Sep912pm - 12:45pmFac/Staff/Grad BODYPUMP (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Beth & Erin
- Sep912:30pm - 1:30pmInternship Search Strategies Workshop/Local Internship Program OrientationCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&BThe Career Center has developed internships with a wide variety of organizations within the Greater Williamsburg area. You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship Posting.
- Sep912:50pm - 1:50pmTo Be Rescheduled - Lecture: Unconventional Responses to Unique Catastrophes (Kenneth R. Feinberg)Law School, Room 119Mr. Feinberg is not able to join us today for his scheduled lecture. We hope to reschedule his lecture at a future time. Please watch our calendar for details.
- Sep91pm - 4pmCascade Q&ASadler Center, James RoomNeed guidance or a helping hand with your Cascade website?
- Sep94pm - 5pmStudent Activities Fee Budget Distribution Workshop (No. 2 of 3 workshops)Campus Center, Little TheatreWorkshop to hand out Student Activities Fee Budgets approved for 2014-2015.
- Sep94:15pm - 5:15pmBODYPUMP(TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Rory & Andrew
- Sep94:30pm - 5:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Ally
- Sep95pmMANOS and SOMOS Interest MeetingSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumWant to research, practice, and evaluate community development in a developing country? SOMOS and MANOS joint interest meetings: Tues 9/9 @ 5pm Wed 9/10 @ 8pm Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center
- Sep95pm - 6pmSMA Challenge Series: A Sticky SituationMillington Hall, Room 1077Join SMA to help General Mills develop a cleaner and more functional ice cream experience without the sticky fingers!
- Sep95pm - 6pmVolunteer & Community Internship FairSadler Center, LobbyLooking to volunteer or intern with a community agency?
- Sep95pm - 7pmBooz Allen Hamilton Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation RoomCome and learn about Booz Allen Hamilton and their opportunities for William & Mary students!
- Sep95pm - 7pmMicrosoft Coding CompetitionSadler Center, Tidewater A/B
- Sep95:30pm - 6:20pmTRX Body BlastStudent Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studiow/ Jill/Kaylie
- Sep95:30pm - 6:20pmZumbaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Sarah & Chelsea
- Sep96pm - 7:30pmLaw School Application WorkshopMorton Hall, Room 40Presented by Professor Christine Nemacheck. If you are applying to law school or are planning on attending law school at some point after graduation, please attend this workshop to be held on Tuesday September 9, from 6-7:30pm in Morton Hall 40.
- Sep96:30pm - 7:30pmBODYCOMBAT (TM)Student Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Anna & Stella
- Sep97pmColleges Against Cancer/Relay For Life Interest MeetingMillington Hall, Room 117Are you interested in joining the fight against cancer? Come out to our interest meeting to learn more about the organization on campus dedicated to fighting cancer! Colleges Against Cancer organizes W&M Relay For Life each year, as well as other events!
- Sep97pmi-Faith Interest Meeting!Washington Hall, Room 307Come out to i-Faith's second interest meeting on Tuesday! We plan conferences, do service, and try to foster a tolerant and compassionate atmosphere on campus! We have open leadership positions, and we invite people from all traditions!
- Sep97pm - 7:30pmWomen's Club Lacrosse Interest MeetingTucker Hall, Room 221Are you interested in playing club lacrosse? Come to our interest meeting to get more information! We welcome all players at all experience levels.
- Sep97pm - 8pmBranch Out Alternative Breaks Info SessionWashington Hall, Room 201Alternative breaks are student-led immersive service-learning trips that help you examine social issues, get to know a new community, and introduce you to 11 new best friends.
- Sep97:45pm - 8:45pmPower YogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness Studiow/ Katie
- Sep4-Sep25Elise Schweitzer Exhibition - Andrews GalleryAndrews Hall, Andrews GalleryPlease join us for an exhibition of Elise Schweitzer paintings from September 4-25, 2014. Reception on September 11, from 4-6pm.
- Sep3-Nov5Group Fitness Instructor Training Course-Fall 2014Student Recreation Center, Multipurpose Studio and Conference RoomThis 10-week course will be held on Wednesdays from 2:15-4:15pm in the Student Recreation Center, Sept 3rd-Nov. 5th. Register online while space is available.
- Oct38am-Dec315pmFrom Fights to Rights: The Long Road to a More Perfect Union ExhibitsSwem Library, Special Collections Research CenterVisit Swem Library for exhibits from the "From Fights To Rights" project commemorating the 150th anniversary of the Civil War and the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Movement. Exhibits rotate at least twice each year.
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary