Thursday, January 19th
- Jan199am - 12pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, James Room
- Jan199am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, A/B (211/212)
- Jan199am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Jan1911am - 1pmOffice of Student Leadership Development Mentoring Matters: Thank Your Mentor Day!Sadler Center, Sadler Center Tables
Visit SLD staff at the Sadler Center tables from 11AM- 1PM to write a "Thank You Note" to someone who has been a mentor to you!
- Jan1912pm - 1:30pmHistory Department Brown Bag Visiting Assistant Professor Sarah PanzerJames Blair Hall, Department Library
Visiting Assistant Professor Sarah Panzer would like feed back on her mock job talk entitled "Honorary Aryans: Positioning the Japanese in the Nazi Racial State."
- Jan191pmDomestic Terrorism Investigations and ProsecutionsLaw School, Room 127
Join the Human Security Law Center for a talk on Domestic Terrorism Investigations and Prosecutions with Thomas E. Brzozowski.
- Jan191pm - 3:30pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Director's Conference Room
- Jan194pm - 5pmInfo Session for the W&M Summer program in Santiago de Compostela, SpainSadler Center, James Room
Information Session for W&M Summer Program in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- Jan197pm - 8:30pmAnnual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemoration ProgramSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join us for our annual event commemorating the life and impact of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. This year, we are pleased to welcome attorney and political analyst, Angela Rye.
- Jan197pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs James MadisonWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan197pm - 9pm
- Jan197:30pm - 9:30pmSinfonicron Light Opera Company Presents The SorcererPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|