Saturday, January 21st
- Jan2110am - 1pmMen's Track and Field at CNU Captains Invitational Day TwoNewport News, Va.
- Jan2110am - 1pmWomen's Track and Field at CNU Captains Invitational Day TwoNewport News, Va.
- Jan2110am - 2pmFeather Foster Signing Mary Lincoln’s Flannel Pajamas: And Other Stories From the First Ladies’ ClosetWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book gives insight into some of the lesser-known First Ladies, using an item of their clothing to advance the tale.
- Jan2111:30am - 5pmCharleston - W&M Alumni GolfCoosaw Creek Country Club | 4110 Club Course Drive | North Charleston, SC 29420
- Jan211pm - 4pmMen's Swimming and Diving at DavidsonDavidson, N.C.
- Jan211pm - 4pmMen's Tennis at BrownProvidence, R.I.
- Jan211pm - 4pmWomen's Swimming and Diving at DavidsonDavidson, N.C.
- Jan211pm - 4pmWomen's Tennis vs RichmondWilliamsburg, Va., McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Jan212pm - 4pmSinfonicron Light Opera Company Presents The SorcererPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
- Jan212pm - 5pmMen's Gymnastics at Navy OpenAnnapolis, Md.
- Jan212pm - 6pmDavid Berry Signing Gate in the Fence of Time: A Journey to the Birth of AmericaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
After escaping a near-fatal car accident on a rainy journey to visit Williamsburg, Virginia, the Sinclair family are transported back in time, where they soon become entangled in the events that will lead up to the American Revolution.
- Jan217pm - 9pmMen's Basketball at ElonElon, N.C.
- Jan217:30pm - 9:30pmSinfonicron Light Opera Company Presents The SorcererPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
- Jan219pm-Jan221amAMP // Disco DerbySadler Center, Tidewater
AMP is bringing back disco!
We're going back in time to launch the spring semester with an '80s themed disco derby. We've got the skates, the groove, and the fun -- all we need is you! Join us January 21st to skate your way through the rest of the year.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|