Monday, January 23rd
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan239am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Jan2312pm - 12:30pmDiversity & Inclusion: Lunch & LearnSadler Center, Chesapeake C
"Responding to Resistance" is an interactive workshop presented by the Virgnia Center for Inclusive Communities on January 23 at 12:00 noon in Chesapeake C. Lunch will be provided.
- Jan231pm - 2pmDefense Seminar - Taylor Armstrong (M.S.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumThesis Title: "Nitrogen Isotope Fractionation and Toxin Production during the Uptake of Micromolar Concentrations of Nitrate, Ammonium, and Urea by a Marine Dinoflagellate"
- Jan233:30pm - 4:20pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Jan234:30pm - 5:30pmFREE Yoga IIStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan235:15pm - 6:05pmFREE PilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Eleanor Z.
- Jan235:45pm - 6:45pmFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Elizabeth and Catherine
- Jan237pm - 8pmFREE BodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Jesse G. and Justine
- Jan237:30pm - 8:30pmCrew Team Interest MeetingSadler Center, The James Room
Any and all students are welcome to come to a W&M Rowing Club interest meeting on Monday January 23rd at 7:30 and Tuesday January 24th at 8 for a short presentation on what we're all about. Hope to see you there!
- Jan238:15pm - 9:05pmFREE Cardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Rhea and Raechel M.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|