Tuesday, January 24th
- Jan245pm - 6pmNASA DEVELOP Program - Information SessionCohen Career Center
A W&M alum and former DEVELOP participant along with a NASA Center Lead will highlight student opportunities and the application process.
- Jan245:30pmReparatory Justice for Global Black Enslavement: Lecture by Sir Hilary BecklesTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents the 2017 George Tayloe Ross Address on International Peace by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies and Chairman of the Caribbean Community Commission on Reparation and Social Justice.
- Jan245:30pm - 7:30pmAtlanta Alumnae Forum: Feminism, Suffragists, Money Woes and the Spanish Flu -- The Transformation of W&M in 1918Center for Civil and Human Rights • 100 Ivan Allen Jr., Blvd. • Atlanta, GA
- Jan246pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Bay InvadersVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabThis lab will focus on invasive species that have made the Bay their new home, how they got here, and how we can all work to prevent newer threats from taking over! Registration Required.
- Jan247pm - 8pmIntramural Team Handball Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference Room
Interest meeting for students who are interested in working as a Team Handball referee.
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan248pm - 8:30pmIntramural 5v5 Basketball Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomInterest meeting for students who are interested in working as a 5v5 basketball referee.
- Jan248pm - 9pmCrew Team Interest MeetingSadler Center, The James Room
Any and all students are welcome to come to a W&M Rowing Club interest meeting on Monday January 23rd at 7:30 and Tuesday January 24th at 8 for a short presentation on what we're all about. Hope to see you there!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|