Tuesday, January 24th
- Jan247:15am - 8:05amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Katherine and Anna
- Jan247:45am - 8:35amFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Jan248:15am - 9:05amFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan2410am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212
- Jan2412pm - 12:50pmFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lindsay H.
- Jan244:15pm - 5:15pmFREE BodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Melanie A. and Sam
- Jan244:30pm - 5:30pmFREE PilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Rachel D.
- Jan245pm - 6pmEarly Music Ensemble Info SessionEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Jane Leggiero, Early Music Ensemble Director will provide guidance and answer questions to anyone who is interested in joining the Early Music Ensemble !
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Jane Leggiero at [[jeleggiero]].
- Jan245pm - 6pmNASA DEVELOP Program - Information SessionCohen Career Center
A W&M alum and former DEVELOP participant along with a NASA Center Lead will highlight student opportunities and the application process.
- Jan245:30pmReparatory Justice for Global Black Enslavement: Lecture by Sir Hilary BecklesTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents the 2017 George Tayloe Ross Address on International Peace by Sir Hilary Beckles, Vice Chancellor, University of the West Indies and Chairman of the Caribbean Community Commission on Reparation and Social Justice.
- Jan245:30pm - 6:30pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan245:30pm - 7:30pmAtlanta Alumnae Forum: Feminism, Suffragists, Money Woes and the Spanish Flu -- The Transformation of W&M in 1918Center for Civil and Human Rights • 100 Ivan Allen Jr., Blvd. • Atlanta, GA
- Jan246pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Bay InvadersVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabThis lab will focus on invasive species that have made the Bay their new home, how they got here, and how we can all work to prevent newer threats from taking over! Registration Required.
- Jan246:45pm - 7:45pmFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Justine and Lizzie
- Jan247pm - 8pmIntramural Team Handball Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference Room
Interest meeting for students who are interested in working as a Team Handball referee.
- Jan248pm - 9pmCrew Team Interest MeetingSadler Center, The James Room
Any and all students are welcome to come to a W&M Rowing Club interest meeting on Monday January 23rd at 7:30 and Tuesday January 24th at 8 for a short presentation on what we're all about. Hope to see you there!
- Jan248pm - 9pmFREE Restorative YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan248pm - 9pmIntramural 5v5 Basketball Officials MeetingStudent Recreation Center, Conference RoomInterest meeting for students who are interested in working as a 5v5 basketball referee.
- Jan248pm - 9pmRoosevelt @ W&M Pastries and PolicyWashington Hall, Room 219
Join the William & Mary chapter of the Roosevelt Institute in kicking off the semester! Discuss policy and have some dessert.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|