Wednesday, January 25th
- Jan257am - 8amFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Andy and Elizabeth
- Jan257:15am - 8:05amFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Rachel D.
- Jan258:15am - 9:15amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan2512pm - 12:50pmFREE Fac/Staff/Grad BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Beth and Ellie
- Jan253:30pm - 4:20pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
Lindsay G. and Emily C.
- Jan253:30pm - 4:30pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Campus Center Ballroom, second floor near the elevator
This workshop is designed to enhance students' study skills, time-management skills, and active learning skills.
- Jan254pm - 6pmWMSURE Consider Honors!Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our faculty panel with Dean Joel Schwartz and Professors Joseph Jones, Kara Thompson, and Wouter Deconinck. This workshop can help you figure out exactly what an honors project entails and how to make your project successful. Please register here.
- Jan254pm - 6pm[AMP] Make Your Own Lava LampSadler Center, Lodge 1Start off the semester with your very own groovy lava lamp! Use a simple mix of vegetable oil and water - spiced up with glitter and color - to make a lava lamp in a mason jar!
- Jan254:15pm - 5:15pmFREE BodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Mel C. and Maya
- Jan254:30pm - 5:30pmFREE TRX CircuitStudent Recreation Center, MPS
- Jan255pm - 6pmW&M Summer in Bengaluru/Goa, India Info SessionTucker Hall, Room 110
Come learn more about the W&M Summer Program in Bengaluru & Goa, India!
- Jan255:30pm - 6:30pmFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Doug and Michaela
- Jan255:45pm - 6:45pmFREE Spin-CoreStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Emily W.
- Jan256pm - 7pmElectronic Dance Music Club Interest MeetingWashington Hall, Room 302
Interest meeting for new and returning members!
- Jan256pm - 7pmW&M Prague (Performing Arts) Summer Program Information SessionWashington Hall, Room 305Information session for students interested in learning more about the W&M Prague 2017 Performing Arts summer abroad program.
- Jan256pm - 7:30pmResearch in Action Speaker Series: Jill HammSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
Jill Hamm of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will present "Social Networks as Leverage Points for Positive Teacher and Student Outcomes."
- Jan256:45pm - 7:45pmFREE Barre HIITStudent Recreation Center, GFSWith Molly
- Jan257pm - 8pmHealth Careers Club Presents: On-campus Clubs for Pre-Meds PanelSmall Hall, Room 111
Want to get more involved on campus? Come to the first Health Careers Club Panel of the spring 2017 semester to learn about clubs and organizations on campus that are related to health fields.
- Jan257:30pm - 9:30pmSpring A Cappella ShowcasePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Auditorium
Come hear all 12 a cappella groups at William & Mary perform! At the end of the show, you can sign up for an audition to try-out for a group!
- Jan258pm - 9pmFREE Candlelight YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|