Wednesday, January 25th
- Jan253:30pm - 4:30pmStrategic Learning WorkshopCampus Center, Campus Center Ballroom, second floor near the elevator
This workshop is designed to enhance students' study skills, time-management skills, and active learning skills.
- Jan254pm - 6pmWMSURE Consider Honors!Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Join our faculty panel with Dean Joel Schwartz and Professors Joseph Jones, Kara Thompson, and Wouter Deconinck. This workshop can help you figure out exactly what an honors project entails and how to make your project successful. Please register here.
- Jan255pm - 6pmW&M Summer in Bengaluru/Goa, India Info SessionTucker Hall, Room 110
Come learn more about the W&M Summer Program in Bengaluru & Goa, India!
- Jan256pm - 7:30pmResearch in Action Speaker Series: Jill HammSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
Jill Hamm of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will present "Social Networks as Leverage Points for Positive Teacher and Student Outcomes."
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|