Thursday, January 26th
- Jan2612pm - 1pm
- Jan265pm - 6pmIntramural 5v5 Basketball and Team Handball Captains MeetingSadler Center, Tidewater B
All intramural captains for basketball and team handball must attend this meeting.
- Jan265pm - 6:30pmEdward R. Murrow's Lasting Contributions to Public Diplomacy, Lecture by Major Gregory TomlinSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Major Gregory Tomlin '01 was an Assistant Professor of History at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He has served in Germany, Korea, Kosovo, and Iraq, as well as at the White House as a military social aide for the Obama administration.
- Jan266pm - 7pmInformation Session for W&M Summer program in AdelaideBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
For students to learn more about the W&M summer program in Adelaide
- Jan267pm - 8pmJanuary After Hours Lecture - Loggerhead Sea Turtles - unfolding a mysteryVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumHundreds of loggerhead sea turtles wash up on Chesapeake Bay beaches each summer. But why? Learn how Dr. David Kaplan’s unusual research approach is being used to find the likely-cause. Registration Required. Click event title for more information.
- Jan267pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs DelawareWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan268pm - 11pmAMP // Returners' HomebrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
Join us as we kick off the spring semester and the Homebrew season with some amazing performances by talented W&M student musicians!
The performers will be announced closer to the date. Stay tuned.
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|