Thursday, January 26th
- Jan26-Feb21Brittany Nelson "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space" ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Artist, Brittany Nelson, exhibits her work entitled "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space"
Reception will take place February, 9, from 4 - 6pm in hall outside of the Andrews Gallery.
Open to the public, please come!
- Jan267:15am - 8:05amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan267:45am - 8:35amFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Lindsay G.
- Jan268:15am - 9:05amFREE PilatesStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan2612pm - 1pm
- Jan2612pm - 1:30pmPreparing Successful Grant Applications in Education ResearchSchool of Education, Room 2056
Join us for a brown-bag discussion with Jill Hamm, Professor and Interim Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development at the UNC-Chapel Hill School of Education, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Jan264:15pm - 5:15pmFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lizzie and Jessie H.
- Jan264:30pm - 5:20pmFREE SpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Emily W.
- Jan265pm - 5:30pmMACE (My Active Career Exploration) Program: Information SessionCohen Career Center, Presentation Rooms A&B
MACE focuses on the Discovery and Exploration stages of your career development process and is open only to first-years and sophomores.
- Jan265pm - 6pmIntramural 5v5 Basketball and Team Handball Captains MeetingSadler Center, Tidewater B
All intramural captains for basketball and team handball must attend this meeting.
- Jan265pm - 6:30pmEdward R. Murrow's Lasting Contributions to Public Diplomacy, Lecture by Major Gregory TomlinSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Major Gregory Tomlin '01 was an Assistant Professor of History at the United States Military Academy at West Point. He has served in Germany, Korea, Kosovo, and Iraq, as well as at the White House as a military social aide for the Obama administration.
- Jan265:30pm - 6:30pmFREE StepStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan265:45pm - 6:45pmFREE ZumbaStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Courtney and Andy
- Jan266pm - 7pmInformation Session for W&M Summer program in AdelaideBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
For students to learn more about the W&M summer program in Adelaide
- Jan266pm - 7:30pmTutor with College Partnership for KidsSadler Center, Tidewater APositions needed: Tutor With College Partnership for Kids Tuesday or Thursday 2:40-5:20 (travel included!). Work with 7th Graders on after-school homework help!
- Jan266:45pm - 7:45pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Lindsay C. and Liza
- Jan267pm - 8pmJanuary After Hours Lecture - Loggerhead Sea Turtles - unfolding a mysteryVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumHundreds of loggerhead sea turtles wash up on Chesapeake Bay beaches each summer. But why? Learn how Dr. David Kaplan’s unusual research approach is being used to find the likely cause. Registration Required. Click event title for more information.
- Jan267pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs DelawareWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan268pm - 9pmFREE Yoga IIStudent Recreation Center, GFSWith Matt
- Jan268pm - 9pmTribe Fellowship!McGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 20
Tribe Fellowship's first meeting of the semester is Thursday, Jan 26th in McGlothlin 20 at 8:00!! For the first five weeks of the semester we will be talking about Hurdles: Obstacles of Faith.
- Jan268pm - 11pmAMP // Returners' HomebrewSadler Center, Lodge 1
Join us as we kick off the spring semester and the Homebrew season with some amazing performances by talented W&M student musicians!
The performers will be announced closer to the date. Stay tuned.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|