Friday, January 27th
- Jan27-Jan28Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in CommunitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods Room
Registration Now Open!
Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in Community
January 27-28, 2017 6-9pm Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday (lunch provided)
- Jan277am - 8amFREE BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Terry and Doug
- Jan278:15am - 9:15amFREE YoSpinStudent Recreation Center, MPS
- Jan278:15am - 9:15amFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Matt A.
- Jan278:30am - 4pmFifth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw School, Various Law School Locations
The Law School welcomes its alumnae back to Marshall-Wythe for the Fifth Annual Leadership Conference: Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a Life
- Jan2710am - 2pmCapt. Edward Brittingham, Signing Beyond O’Dark 30William & Mary Bookstore
In his newest book Captain Brittingham delves into the world of politics and shares his personal views on current issues, including foreign policy, health care, and the national debt.
- Jan2710am - 3pmAFLAC Counseling SessionSadler Center, James Room
- Jan2711am - 12pmSummer in Dublin Global Business Minor Program Information SessionAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1078
Learn about the new summer program in Dublin offered by the Raymond A. Mason School of Business. The program will give students an opportunity to gain a business minor (global) outside of the regular undergraduate business admissions process.
- Jan2711am - 7pmButter Beer SaleSadler Center, Sadler Lobby
Help support the W&M Quidditch Team! The team will be selling butter beer (non-alcoholic) $1 per cup Friday, January 27th from 11 am to 1 pm and 5 pm to 7 pm inside the lobby in Sadler. Cash and Venmo (TBD) will be accepted.
- Jan2712pm - 1pmFREE Combat-PumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Megan and Sam
- Jan272pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Yu-Min Chung (William & Mary)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: Computational Topology with applications in natural science
- Jan273pmChallenges in Designing Die-Stacked GPU ArchitecturesMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 20
- Jan273:15pm - 4:05pmFREE Cardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GF
With Eleonor and Hailey
- Jan273:30pm - 4:30pmFREE Barre-SpinStudent Recreation Center, MPS
- Jan274pm - 7pmMen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day OneFairfax, Va.
- Jan274pm - 7pmWomen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day OneFairfax, Va.
- Jan274:15pm - 5:15pmFREE YogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan275:30pm - 6:30pmFREE Happy HourStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan275:30pm - 7:30pmPublic Lecture and Book SigningSmall Hall, Room 111
Hans Christian von Baeyer Chancellor Professor of Physics, emeritus William & Mary , Title of Talk: THE FRIENDLY QUANTUM: A new interpretation of quantum mechanics helps to restore common sense to fundamental physics.
- Jan276pm - 8:30pmAll Graduate Networking Trivia NightAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
All-Graduate Business School Networking Trivia Night
- Jan277pm - 8pmTrippin' on Brix Comedy Presents: Hot Singles in Your Area Want to do Comedy 4 UEwell Hall, Recital Hall
Come out to see Trippin' on Brix's first show of the semester! We'll have you laughing and crying, and with all luck, in a good way. Get 2017 started out the right by coming to see: Hot Singles in Your Area Want to do Comedy 4 U
- Jan277pm - 9pmWomen's Basketball vs DelawareWilliamsburg, Kaplan Arena
- Jan277pm-Jan289pmAMP / Blockbuster: Kubo and the Two StringsSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
AMP Films' Monthly Blockbuster Event!
- Jan279pmIce Hockey Game vs. Catholic UniversityHampton Roads Ice Plex
- Jan279pm-Jan281amAMP / Chick-Fil-TriviASadler Center, Tidewater A/B
Celebrate the year of the chicken by devouring its flesh. Join AMP for our first trivia of the semester, featuring Chick-Fil-A, sweet tea, cool prizes, and your monthly dose of trivia goodness.
- Jan26-Feb21Brittany Nelson "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space" ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Artist, Brittany Nelson, exhibits her work entitled "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space"
Reception will take place February, 9, from 4 - 6pm in hall outside of the Andrews Gallery.
Open to the public, please come!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|