Friday, January 27th
- Jan27-Jan28Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in CommunitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods Room
Registration Now Open!
Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in Community
January 27-28, 2017 6-9pm Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday (lunch provided)
- Jan278:30am - 4pmFifth Annual Leadership ConferenceLaw School, Various Law School Locations
The Law School welcomes its alumnae back to Marshall-Wythe for the Fifth Annual Leadership Conference: Intentionality and Serendipity: Creating a Career and a Life
- Jan2710am - 2pmCapt. Edward Brittingham, Signing Beyond O’Dark 30William & Mary Bookstore
In his newest book Captain Brittingham delves into the world of politics and shares his personal views on current issues, including foreign policy, health care, and the national debt.
- Jan274pm - 7pmMen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day OneFairfax, Va.
- Jan274pm - 7pmWomen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day OneFairfax, Va.
- Jan275:30pm - 7:30pmPublic Lecture and Book SigningSmall Hall, Room 111
Hans Christian von Baeyer Chancellor Professor of Physics, emeritus William & Mary , Title of Talk: THE FRIENDLY QUANTUM: A new interpretation of quantum mechanics helps to restore common sense to fundamental physics.
- Jan276pm - 8:30pmAll Graduate Networking Trivia NightAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons
All-Graduate Business School Networking Trivia Night
- Jan277pm - 9pmWomen's Basketball vs DelawareWilliamsburg, Kaplan Arena
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|