Saturday, January 28th
- Jan289am - 12pmSan Francisco - Volunteer Event at Second Harvest Food BankSecond Harvest Food Bank, San Carlos | 1051 Bing St, San Carlos, CA 94070
- Jan289:30am - 12:30pmMen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day TwoFairfax, Va.
- Jan289:30am - 12:30pmMen's Track and Field at Wesley Brown InvitationalAnnapolis, Md.
- Jan289:30am - 12:30pmWomen's Track and Field at Patriot Games Day TwoFairfax, Va.
- Jan289:30am - 12:30pmWomen's Track and Field at Wesley Brown InvitationalAnnapolis, Md.
- Jan2810am - 2pmBarbara McLennan, Signing The Wealth of VirginiaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Barbara McLennan’s newest historical fiction features a community that is struggling to remove a governor that has been sent to Virginia by the English Board of Trade.
- Jan2812pm - 3pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs VMIWILLIAMSBURG, Recreation Center
- Jan2812pm - 3pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs VMIWILLIAMSBURG, Recreation Center
- Jan281pm - 5pmMaryland - Polar Bear PlungeSandy Point State Park | 1100 East College Parkway Annapolis, MD 21401
- Jan282pm - 5pmMen's Gymnastics at NavyAnnapolis, Md.
- Jan282pm - 5pmWomen's Tennis at Duke UniversityDurham, N.C.
- Jan282pm - 6pmMac Laird, Signing ChristannaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This thrilling sequel to Dangerous Differences, explores the tension between the colonials of North Carolina and Virginia and the native tribes as they both strive to peacefully coexist.
- Jan284pm - 6pmMen's Basketball vs UNCWWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan27-Jan28Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in CommunitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods Room
Registration Now Open!
Building a Vocal Community: The Power of Song in Community
January 27-28, 2017 6-9pm Friday and 9am-4pm Saturday (lunch provided)
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|