Sunday, January 29th
- Jan29All dayWomen's Tennis vs Northwestern or TulsaDurham, N.C.
- Jan2911am - 2pmMen's Tennis vs NavyWilliamsburg, Va., McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Jan292pm - 4pmWomen's Basketball vs James MadisonWilliamsburg, Kaplan Arena
- Jan292pm - 4pmDC Metro - W&M Eastern Market Book Club MeetingEast City Bookshop | 645 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 100 | Washington DC 20003
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|