Sunday, January 29th
- Jan2910am - 1pmWomen's Tennis vs TulsaDurham, N.C.
- Jan2910am-Jan3010pmAMP // Homebrew AuditionsSadler Center, Lodge 1
If you sing or play an instrument, audition for Homebrew! Groups and individuals are welcome to audition. Auditions will be held in Lodge 1 from 10am-4pm on Sunday, Jan 29th and 4pm-10pm on Monday, Jan 30th. The sign-up sheet is on the FB event page.
- Jan2911am - 2pmMen's Tennis vs NavyWilliamsburg, Va., McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Jan2912pm - 4pmThe Haven: Sunday Funday Beautification ProjectCampus Center, The Atrium
Come join the Haven in creating tools for soothing and healing in support of survivors. Visit the Haven to see the updates on its remodel and create glitter globes, scented playdough, aromatherapeutic rice bags, air plant terrariums, and visual art!
- Jan291pm - 3pmMeet the Music GreeksEwell Hall, Room 151
Interested in rushing a Music Fraternity or Sorority at William & Mary? Come out to Ewell Hall Room 151 on Sunday January 29th from 1-3pm to meet the members of Delta Omicron, Phi Mu Alpha, and Nu Kappa Epsilon! Refreshments will be provided.
- Jan292pm - 4pmWomen's Basketball vs James MadisonWilliamsburg, Kaplan Arena
- Jan292pm - 4pmDC Metro - W&M Eastern Market Book Club MeetingEast City Bookshop | 645 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 100 | Washington DC 20003
- Jan293pm - 4pmFREE BarreStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Julia and Mackenzie
- Jan294:15pm - 5:15pmFREE Cardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFSWith Courtney and Lindsay
- Jan295:30pm - 6:45pmFREE Yoga (75 minutes)Student Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan26-Feb21Brittany Nelson "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space" ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Artist, Brittany Nelson, exhibits her work entitled "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space"
Reception will take place February, 9, from 4 - 6pm in hall outside of the Andrews Gallery.
Open to the public, please come!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan23-Jan29Group Fitness Free Week- Spring 2017Student Recreation CenterGroup Fitness classes are free for all W&M students, faculty and staff for the first week of the spring schedule!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|