Monday, January 30th
- Jan307am - 8amBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Terry and Leslie
- Jan308:15am - 9:05amSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Emily C. and Rachel D.
- Jan308:15am - 9:15amYogaStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Matt A.
- Jan3011am-Feb36:30pmSpring Impact WeekSadler Center
A week of giving that helps financially support community service projects identified by student organizations. All projects directly impact the William & Mary or Williamsburg Community.
- Jan3012pm - 12:50pmFac/Staff/Grad BodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Beth and Ellie
- Jan3012pm - 1pmResume/Cover Letter/LinkedIn WorkshopCohen Career Center
Learn how to develop and refine a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile for full-time positions, internships, and fellowships.
- Jan301pm - 2pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center
Attending a career fair can be intimidating and a confusing process, if you are not prepared. Learn how to best prepare for and navigate the upcoming Spring Career and Internship Fair.
- Jan303:30pm - 4:20pmSpinningStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Melanie A.
- Jan304:30pm - 5:30pmYoga IIStudent Recreation Center, GFS
- Jan305pm - 6pmNoyce Scholars Program Information SessionCohen Career Center
The Noyce Scholars program offers paid experiences for math and science students exploring teaching as a career option. Learn about opportunities and the application process.
- Jan305:10pm-Feb226:10pmPreparing to Travel in ChinaWashington Hall, Room 219
Get prepared for a wonderful trip to China! Become familiar with this ancient country by learning basic Chinese language and cultural nuances.
- Jan305:15pm - 6:05pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, MPS
With Eleanor Z.
- Jan305:30pm - 7pmA conversation with Gavin Grimm and his lawyersLaw School, Room 119
The Institute of Bill of Rights Law will host Gavin Grimm, plaintiff in the transgender bathroom case, and his lawyer Joshua Block. The U.S. Supreme Court is hearing oral arguments in the case this spring. Prof. Neal Devins will serve as facilitator.
- Jan305:45pm - 6:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Elizabeth and Catherine
- Jan307pm - 8pmBodyCombatStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Jesse G. and Justine
- Jan307pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs DrexelWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan308:15pm - 9:05pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Rhea and Raechel M.
- Jan2910am-Jan3010pmAMP // Homebrew AuditionsSadler Center, Lodge 1
If you sing or play an instrument, audition for Homebrew! Groups and individuals are welcome to audition. Auditions will be held in Lodge 1 from 10am-4pm on Sunday, Jan 29th and 4pm-10pm on Monday, Jan 30th. The sign-up sheet is on the FB event page.
- Jan26-Feb21Brittany Nelson "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space" ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Artist, Brittany Nelson, exhibits her work entitled "Monuments to the Conquerors of Space"
Reception will take place February, 9, from 4 - 6pm in hall outside of the Andrews Gallery.
Open to the public, please come!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|