Monday, January 30th
- Jan3012pm - 1pmResume/Cover Letter/LinkedIn WorkshopCohen Career Center
Learn how to develop and refine a resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile for full-time positions, internships, and fellowships.
- Jan301pm - 2pmPrepare for a Career Fair WorkshopCohen Career Center
Attending a career fair can be intimidating and a confusing process, if you are not prepared. Learn how to best prepare for and navigate the upcoming Spring Career and Internship Fair.
- Jan305:10pm-Feb226:10pmPreparing to Travel in ChinaWashington Hall, Room 219
Get prepared for a wonderful trip to China! Become familiar with this ancient country by learning basic Chinese language and cultural nuances.
- Jan307pm - 9pmMen's Basketball vs DrexelWilliamsburg, Va., Kaplan Arena
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|