Tuesday, January 31st
- Jan3112pm - 1pm
- Jan311pm - 7pmBlood DriveTrinkle Hall
The American Red Cross will hold a blood drive on Tuesday, Jan. 31st from 1:00PM-7:00PM in Trinkle Hall.
- Jan313:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan316:30pm - 8pmNew York City - Professor Emeritus David L. Holmes LectureThe William and Mary Club of New York | 15 West 43rd Street
- Jan305:10pm-Feb226:10pmPreparing to Travel in ChinaWashington Hall, Room 219
Get prepared for a wonderful trip to China! Become familiar with this ancient country by learning basic Chinese language and cultural nuances.
- Jan247pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)James Blair Hall, Room 219
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
- Jan18-Apr12Personal Training Course- Spring 2017Student Recreation Center
Interested in becoming a certified Personal Trainer? Spaces are limited to 20 students so complete your online application today!
|Calendar View List View Today|