Saturday, March 11th
- Mar11All dayMen's Track and Field at NCAA ChampionshipsCollege Station, Texas
- Mar11All dayWomen's Track and Field at NCAA ChampionshipsCollege Station, Texas
- Mar11All dayWomen's Track and Field vs NCAA Championships Day TwoCollege Station, Texas
- Mar1110am - 2pmDavid Berry Signing Gate in the Fence of Time: A Journey to the Birth Of AmericaWilliam & Mary Bookstore
After escaping a near-fatal car accident on a rainy journey to visit Williamsburg, Virginia, the Sinclair family are transported back in time, where they soon become entangled in the events that will lead up to the American Revolution.
- Mar1112pm - 3pmBaseball vs Yale vs. St. Joseph'sWILLIAMSBURG, VA, Plumeri Park
- Mar1112pm - 3pmWomen's Lacrosse at CalBerkley, Calif.
- Mar112pm - 6pmWilford Kale Signing Hark Upon the GaleWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Recently revised and fully updated, Hark Upon the Gale remains one of the most popular and complete histories of William & Mary.
- Mar113pm - 6pmMen's Tennis at PrincetonPrinceton, N.J.
- Mar114pm - 7pmBaseball vs Yale, Plumeri Park
- Mar115pm - 8pmHouston - A Night at the RacesSam Houston Race Park | 7575 North Sam Houston Parkway West, Houston, Texas 77064
- Mar117pm - 9pmWomen's Basketball vs CAA Women's Basketball ChampionshipHarrisonburg, Va.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|