Friday, March 17th
- Mar17All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourVirginia Beach, VA
- Mar1710am - 1pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Friday PrelimsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar1710am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, Signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Mar1712pm - 1pmETD, Copyright, & Embargo Info Session for Graduate, A&S studentsStetson House
Learn more about the Electronic Thesis & Dissertation (ETD) submission process, as well as issues regarding copyright and embargo of your research. This session is REQUIRED for anyone planning to embargo a thesis or dissertation for more than 6 years.
- Mar1712pm - 1pmLifeNet Health Information SessionCohen Career Center
William & Mary biology alum and LifeNet Health R&D Services Manager, Ashley Bowman, will discuss her career path and position, internship and full-time opportunities, and the regenerative medicine field. Register at the website below.
- Mar1712:30pm - 2pmTrends in HR - Human Capital ClubAlan B. Miller Hall, Room 1013
Please come to learn about some trends in HR so you can prepare yourself as a future business leader from Ms. Susan Carkeek - Senior Advisor to the President for HR at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Mar172pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Michael Jolly (Indiana University)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: Determining forms and data assimilation
- Mar172pm - 6pmFeather Foster, Signing Mary Lincoln's Flannel PajamasWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book gives insight into some of the lesser-known First Ladies, using an item of their clothing to advance the tale.
- Mar173pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
Nicolai Lehnert of the University of Michigan presents
"Going Heterogeneous: Bringing Proton Reduction Catalysts to Electrode Surfaces"
Refreshments served before the seminar
- Mar173pm - 6pmCollege of William and Mary Women's Track and Field vs Tribe Invitational Day OneWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Mar173:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Joshua Bembenek (U. of Tennessee)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Investigating Mechanisms of Cytokinesis during Embryo Development"
- Mar174pmCynthia Lin Gallery Talk and ReceptionAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Please join us for a talk by Cynthia Lin, whose exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" is currently in our Andrews Gallery until March 31st.
Friday, March 17th, 4-6pm
- Mar174pm - 7pmCollege of William and Mary Men's Track and Field vs Tribe Invitational Day OneWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Mar176pm - 9pmCollege of William and Mary Baseball vs Rhode Island, Plumeri Park
- Mar176pm - 9pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Friday FinalsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar177pm - 10pmFinding Doughry - Casino NightSadler Center, Chesapeake BCThe William & Mary Colony of Delta Phi Omega Sorority, Inc. is hosting Finding Doughry, our Casino Night event. All the proceeds will go to ASHA for Education.
- Mar177:30pmAsuncionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheaterW&M Theatre presents Asuncion written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|