Saturday, March 18th
- Mar18All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourDagsboro, DE
- Mar18-Mar19Undergrad Philosophy Conference, with Keynote by Jessica Flannigan, PPEL, University of RichmondTyler Hall, Room 113
The 6th annual W&M Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be on March 18th and 19th, 2017. The program can be found at the link below. All interested faculty and students are invited!
- Mar189am - 1:30pmMaking a Living, Making a Difference SymposiumSadler Center
Interested in a career where you can make a living, but also make a difference? Be sure to attend the Making a Living, Making a Difference Symposium. Meet 36 alums, learn about their careers, & get advice for pursuing a similar career. Sign up here.
- Mar189am - 5pmDay Paddle in the Upper James RiverOff-Campus
Grab a pal and a paddle for a cruise along the Upper James with the Tribe Adventure Program
- Mar1810am - 1pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Saturday PrelimsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar1810am - 1pmWomen's Rugby Game vs. ODUIntramural Fields
Watch Women's Rugby take down ODU at the Intramural Fields!
- Mar1810am - 1pmWomen's Soccer Game (Gold) vs. VCUDillard Practice FieldsCome watch the Women's Soccer (Gold) team take on VCU at the Dillard Practice Fields!
- Mar1810am - 2pmJane Flagello, Signing Gotcha!William & Mary Bookstore
Detective Daniel Berger teams up with an FBI task force to investigate two missing person cases, one of which has gone unsolved for five years.
- Mar1811am - 2pmCollege of William and Mary Women's Track and Field vs Tribe Invitational Day TwoWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Mar1811:30am - 2:30pmCollege of William and Mary Men's Track and Field vs Tribe Invitational Day TwoWILLIAMSBURG, Walter J. Zable Stadium at Cary Field
- Mar1812pm - 3pm
- Mar181pm - 4pmCollege of William and Mary Men's Gymnastics vs Army/TempleWilliamsburg, Va.
- Mar181pm - 4pmCollege of William and Mary Men's Tennis vs XavierWilliamsburg, Va., McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Mar181pm - 4pm
- Mar182pm - 4pmAsuncionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheaterW&M Theatre presents Asuncion written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Mar182pm - 4pmBelay ClinicStudent Recreation Center
Earn your belay certification in only 2 hours!
- Mar182pm - 6pmNuala Galbari & David Justis Signing The Woods Of WicomicoWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This beautifully written and illustrated children's book tells the story of the peaceful creatures that dwell in the woods of Wicomico and how they band together to prevent the destruction of their home.
- Mar182:30pmRobert Quittmeyer's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Mar184pm - 7pmCollege of William and Mary Baseball vs Rhode Island, Plumeri Park
- Mar186pm - 9pmWomen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Saturday FinalsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar187pmWilliams & Mary Appalachian Music Ensemble ConcertEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Members of the W&M Appalachian Music Ensemble will perform a concert of traditional old-time and bluegrass music.
Free and open to the public.
- Mar187pm - 9pmW&M World's Fair 2017Sadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
The International Culture Exchange Organization (ICE) hosts the 2nd annual William & Mary World's Fair, a collaboration between multiple organizations to showcase and raise awareness of various cultures through performances!
- Mar187pm - 10pmLemon Project Annual Symposium Open Mic Performance NightSadler Center, Lodge 1
The Lemon Project seeks spoken word artists, freestyle rappers, poets, dancers, drummers, singers, other musicians, and expressive artists of any kind to perform in a night of memory and renewal for our Annual Spring Symposium on March 18, 2017.
- Mar189pm-Mar191amAMP / Laser Tag in the Sunken GardenSunken Garden
Grab your friends and come out to the Sunken Garden Saturday March 18th from 9pm-1am to join AMP for glow in the dark laser tag. We'll provide the games and the glow in the dark paint, you bring the competitive energy.
Free admission, snacks, and games!
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|