Sunday, March 19th
- Mar19All day
- Mar19All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourOxford, MD
- Mar199am - 3:30pmField Hockey TournamentBusch Field
- Mar199am - 5pmSwim Club MeetSRC Pool
Catch the Swim Club Meet at the SRC Pool
- Mar1911am - 3pmEdward M. Brittingham, signing Beyond 0’Dark ThirtyWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Capt. Brittingham departs from his usual genre of military thrillers in the new book, delving instead into the world of current affairs, and offering his very personal views on several of today’s hot button issues.
- Mar1912pm - 3pmMen's Club Soccer Game vs. Mary WashingtonDillard Practice Fields
Come check out Men's Club Soccer game against Mary Washington!
- Mar1912pm - 4:30pmThird Annual William & Mary PowwowTrinkle Hall
Curious about Native American culture? Come to Trinkle Hall Sunday between 12 PM and 4:30 PM to experience authentic Native dancing, drumming, & singing at the Third Annual William & Mary Powwow!
- Mar191pm - 2:30pmAcoustic Lunch with Guitarist Louis VangieriWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Drawing influence from such diverse artists as The Beatles, James Taylor and Pat Metheny, Mr. Vangieri performs an eclectic blend of acoustic covers and original works.
- Mar191pm - 4pm
- Mar191pm - 4pmCollege of William and Mary Women's Tennis vs James Madison UniversityWilliamsburg, Va., Millie West Tennis Facility
- Mar195:30pm - 7pmWilliamsburg-Peninsula Botticelli ReceptionThe Muscarelle Museum of Art | 611 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Mar189pm-Mar191amAMP / Laser Tag in the Sunken GardenSunken Garden
Grab your friends and come out to the Sunken Garden Saturday March 18th from 9pm-1am to join AMP for glow in the dark laser tag. We'll provide the games and the glow in the dark paint, you bring the competitive energy.
Free admission, snacks, and games!
- Mar18-Mar19Undergrad Philosophy Conference, with Keynote by Jessica Flannigan, PPEL, University of RichmondTyler Hall, Room 113
The 6th annual W&M Undergraduate Philosophy Conference will be on March 18th and 19th, 2017. The program can be found at the link below. All interested faculty and students are invited!
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|