Thursday, March 2nd
- Mar29am - 12pmDeferred Compensation MeetingSadler Center, James Room
- Mar211am - 2pmTyler James Huffman: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122
Tyler James Huffman, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Title: "Shining Light on the Phase Transitions of Vanadium Dioxide"
- Mar212pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Noon Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326
"Recent observations of sediment transport and deposition on a tide-dominated mega delta" by Rip Hale, Old Dominion University, hosted by Courtney Harris, VIMS
- Mar21pm - 3:30pmDeferred Compensation MeetingVIMS - Watermen's Hall, Director's Conference Room
- Mar25:30pm - 7pmFormer Microsoft President + Chief Xbox Officer Robbie Bach visits W&MAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Common (second floor)
Former Microsoft president and Chief Xbox Officer Robbie Bach will be speaking for the first time at William & Mary about his time at Microsoft developing the Xbox, Xbox 360, Microsoft Office, video, mobile and more.
- Mar27pm - 10pmWomen's Lacrosse vs VirginiaWilliamsburg, Va., Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Mar27:30pmAsuncionPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheaterW&M Theatre presents Asuncion written by Jesse Eisenberg.
- Mar27:30pmWinter ConcertPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
Admission: FREE for Students, children under 18, veterans, $10 general admission
Frederick Delius, A Walk to the Paradise Garden
Student Concerto Competition Winner
Ludwig van Beethoven, Symphony No.4
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb2711am-Mar32pmSEALS Cutest Pet ContestLaw School, Lobby
SEALS is now accepting entries for the annual Cutest Pet Contest! To enter send 1) your name, 2) your pet's name, and 3) a photo of your pet to to firstname.lastname@example.org by 02/19. Voting will take place in the law school lobby from 02/27-03/03.
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|