Monday, March 20th
- Mar20All day
- Mar20All dayWilliam & Mary Choir - Spring TourEllicott City, MD
- Mar20-Mar23RHA's "Hark Upon the Halls"
Residence Hall Association will be hosting info sessions in each upperclassmen hall from March 20-23. All students interested in living in any of these halls are encouraged to stop by and ask the current residents and RAs any questions they may have.
- Mar209am - 10amLearning Management Info SessionSadler Center, Chesapeake C
We are launching a new Learning Management System (LMS) in Cornerstone. An overview of some of the system's many features and a short demo of the system will be provided.
- Mar209am - 11amMi Zhang: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122
Mi Zhang, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Title: Study of Spatial Structure of Squeezed Vacuum Field."
- Mar2010:30am - 11:30amLearning Management Info Session for ManagersSadler Center, Chesapeake C
We are launching a new Learning Management System (LMS) in Cornerstone. An overview of some of the system's many features and a short demo of the system will be provided. This session is specifically for Supervisors and Managers.
- Mar2012pm - 1pmBiological Sciences SeminarVIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom
Fei Da, Bruce Pfirrmann
- Mar2012pm - 1pmPsychology Speaker on statistical mediation modelsSadler Center, Tidewater B
The Psychology department is hosting a colloquium by W&M alum Dr. Kris Preacher, Professor and Associate Chair of Psychology at Vanderbilt, on March 20, from noon-1pm in Tidewater B, Sadler Center.
- Mar2012pm - 1pmStudy Abroad Program Director Information SessionSwem Library, Learning Center
Interested in leading a study abroad program? Come attend the Program Director Information Session!
- Mar2012:50pm - 2pmExperiencing and Dealing with Sexual Harassment and AssaultLaw School, Room 124
Join the Women's Law Society for an open and frank discussion about experiencing and observing sexual harassment and assault, and how to deal with it, with two former law students who filed a claim against a classmate.
- Mar201pm - 2:30pmCOLL 400 Brown BagSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join CLA Fellows for a Brown Bag discussion on COLL 400. Lunch will be provided.
- Mar202pm - 3pmAPiA Lecture: “Fighting to Belong: Asian American Military Service and U.S. Citizenship”Andrews Hall, Room 101
The APiA Banh Mi Lunch Lecture Series presents “Fighting to Belong: Asian American Military Service and U.S. Citizenship.”
DATE | Monday, March 20, 2017
TIME | 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
SPEAKER | Dr. Deenesh Sohoni, Ph. D., Associate Professor of Sociology
- Mar205:30pmSMA LinkedIn Photoshoot and Bob Williams talkAlan B. Miller Hall, Miller Hall, 1088
Come get your professional picture taken for FREE, and learn about the Three Pillars of Success with Business Professor Bob Williams and the Student Marketing Association! All are welcome, regardless of major! We look forward to seeing you there!
- Mar206pmSA Presidential DebateTucker Hall, 127A (Tucker Theater)
Come learn more about your 2017 Student Assembly Presidential Candidates, Elijah Levine and Danny O'Dea.
- Mar206pm - 8pmBLSA & Old Dominion Bar Association Awareness ProgramLaw School, Room 141
Please join William & Mary's BLSA and the ODBA Awareness Program on March 20, 2017 at 6:00 pm, Room 141!
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|