Thursday, March 23rd
- Mar2310am - 1pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Thursday PrelimsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar2312pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Noon Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326
Effect of pH on nutrients release and algal bloom in the Back River, Upper Chesapeake Bay" by Nicole Cai, VIMS
"An alternative hypothesis for harmful algal bloom by Cochlodinium Polykrikoides in the Lower Chesapeake Bay" by Zhengui Wang, VIMS
- Mar235pm - 7pm"The Branding of the American Mind": Talk with Author Jacob Rooksby '04Swem Library, Ford Classroom
Join W&M Libraries for a discussion of higher education's love affair with intellectual property, in all its dimensions with author, Jacob Rooksby '04.
- Mar236pm - 8pmThree Minute Thesis (3MT) CompetitionSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
A new part of the Graduate Research Symposium, this is an exciting event for W&M Graduate Students to show off their research and compete for up to $500 in prizes!
- Mar236pm - 9pmMen's Swimming and Diving vs NCAA Championships Thursday FinalsIndianapolis, Ind.
- Mar237pm - 8:30pmFree Screening of CODE: Debugging the Gender GapTucker Hall, 127A
The W&M Society of Women in Computing (SWC) is excited to host a free screening of CODE, an award winning documentary discussing the very real gender gap present in the tech industry, and ways to close this gap for good. Open to the campus community!
- Mar237:30pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present An Evening of Dance.
- Mar2212pm-Mar294pmIntramural Weight Lifting Tournament RegistrationStudent Recreation Center
The intramural weight lifting competition take place in the Student Recreation Center.
- Mar20-Mar23RHA's "Hark Upon the Halls"
Residence Hall Association will be hosting info sessions in each upperclassmen hall from March 20-23. All students interested in living in any of these halls are encouraged to stop by and ask the current residents and RAs any questions they may have.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|