Sunday, March 26th
- Mar26All dayCollege of William and Mary Men's Golf at Second Round at TowsonGrasonville, Md.
- Mar268am - 5pmTribewizard TournamentBarksdale Field
William & Mary Quidditch will be hosting this year's Tribewizard Tournament! It's an intercollegiate event---quidditch teams from all over Virginia and the Mid-Atlantic will be attending. Spectators are always welcome. Hope to see you there!
- Mar2611:30am - 2:30pmCollege of William and Mary Women's Tennis at Harvard UniversityCambridge, Mass.
- Mar262pmAn Evening of DancePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial HallW&M Dance and Orchesis Modern Dance Company present An Evening of Dance.
- Mar262pm - 4pmDC Metro - W&M Eastern Market Book Club MeetingEast City Bookshop | 645 Pennsylvania Ave SE, Suite 100 | Washington DC 20003
- Mar262pm - 4pmRHA's Housing Selection WorkshopSadler Center, Commonwealth AuditoriumThis Q&A workshop will be led by Residence Life's Katrina Pawvluk. Stop by any time to get all the answers on the housing process and ask any questions you might have going into selection!
- Mar262pm - 5pmCollege of William and Mary Baseball at UNCWWilmington, N.C.
- Mar264pm - 7pmCollege of William and Mary Men's Tennis vs HowardWilliamsburg, Va., Millie West Tennis Facility
- Mar258:30am-Mar266pmCamping at Assateague National SeashoreOff-Campus
Take a weekend getaway with TAP to this protected area known for its Atlantic beaches and trails that wind through marshland, located just north of Chincoteague Island.
- Mar246pm-Mar266pmClimb and Camp Elizabeth's FurnaceOff-Campus
Join TAP as we travel to Jefferson National Forest for a day of epic rock climbing and an evening of camping under the stars.
- Mar2212pm-Mar294pmIntramural Weight Lifting Tournament RegistrationStudent Recreation Center
The intramural weight lifting competition take place in the Student Recreation Center.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|