Wednesday, March 8th
- Mar8All dayWomen's Basketball vs CAA Women's Basketball Opening RoundHarrisonburg, Va.
- Mar81pm - 4pmAnnette Dashofy, Signing No Way HomeWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Paramedic and Deputy Coroner Zoe Chambers investigates the disappearance of her best friend's son, who vanishes after being listed as person of interest in a homicide case.
- Mar85pm - 6:30pmLynchburg - Alumni & Student GatheringWaterstone Pizza | 1309 Jefferson St., Lynchburg, VA 24504
- Mar86pm - 9pmBaseball vs Virginia Tech, Plumeri Park
- Mar87pm - 9pmClimate Connections lecture series at The Science Museum of VirginiaOff-Campus, The Science Museum of Virginia, 2500 West Broad Street Richmond, VA 23220-2057
Climate Connections 2017 five-part lecture series featuring VIMS speakers on March 8, 15, and 22.
- Mar87pm - 10pmWomen's Lacrosse at StanfordPalo Alto, Calif.
- Mar87:30pm - 9pmDC Metro - Fairfax County Book ClubKilroy’s Restaurant | 5250-A Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA
- Mar1-Mar31Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing" and upcoming talkAndrews Hall, Andrews Gallery
Cynthia Lin Exhibition "Seeing and Re-seeing"
March 1 - March 31, 2017
Gallery Talk: Friday, March 17th, 4pm
Reception: Friday, March 17, 4-6pm
- Feb17-Mar31Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Feb8-Mar22Food and Feelings WorkshopBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240
Come learn about your relationship with food-how emotions impact eating behavior, how diets don’t work, and how to survive and thrive in a diet-driven world.
- Feb6-Apr3Mindfulness Training & Stress Relief SkillsBlow Memorial Hall, Room 240Come learn and practice simple scientifically researched ways to manage stress and anxiety, improve memory and enhance the quality of your life.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|