Monday, April 10th
- Apr10All dayWilliam & Mary Men's Golf vs First Round at WyomingChandler, Ariz.
- Apr10All dayWilliam & Mary Men's Golf vs Second Round at WyomingChandler, Ariz.
- Apr10-Apr13Intramural Tennis Singles TournamentCommons Tennis Courts
The intramural tennis singles tournament will begin.
- Apr10-Apr14Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- Apr1012pm - 1pmBiological Sciences SeminarVIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom
Speakers and topics:
Shanna Williamson - "Impact of land use and climate on watershed deliery to the New River Estuary, NC"
Jack Conroy - "Diel vertical distribution patterns of zooplankton along the Western Antarctic Peninsula"
- Apr102pm - 3pmThe Washington Home of the Philippine Suffrage MovementAndrews Hall, Room 101
“The Washington Home of the Philippine Suffrage Movement”
A lecture honoring the esteemed group of women Filipino suffragists and independence fighters
Monday, April 10
2:00 -3:00 PM
Andrews Hall, Room 101
*Free Banh Mi Sandwiches to First 30 Attendees!
- Apr104pmInterested in having a mentor? W&M Women's Mentoring ProgramSadler Center, James Room
The William & Mary Women's Mentoring program, or WM2, connects student proteges with faculty, staff and graduate student mentors to support the flourishing of women on campus and beyond. WM2 is currently recruiting 2017-18 proteges and mentors.
- Apr104pm - 9pmMen's Club Soccer Chipotle Profit Share
Join the Men's Club Soccer team and show your support this Monday 4/10 by eating dinner at Chipotle on Richmond Road from 4-9 pm! Just say you are there for the Men's Club Soccer profit share at checkout. Thanks for your support and hope to see you there!
- Apr105:30pmBaxter-Ward Lecture: "Political Organizing on a Presidential Campaign"Blow Memorial Hall, Room 331
Hans Goff '05 is the Department’s 2017 Baxter-Ward Fellow and he is presently the Director of Member Engagement and Political Strategy for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
- Apr105:30pmRethinking the Holocaust: Lecture by Professor Jeremy Black, University of ExeterTucker Hall, 127A
The Reves Center presents historian and author Jeremy Black for a lecture entitled Rethinking the Holocaust.
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|