Tuesday, April 11th
- Apr11All dayWilliam & Mary Men's Golf vs Third Round at WyomingChandler, Ariz.
- Apr119am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, York Room
- Apr1112pm - 12:50pmAHS Seminar SeriesVIMS - Andrews Hall, Room 426
Speaker is Henry Lane, Otago University, New Zealand.
- Apr113pmInterested in having a mentor? W&M Women's Mentoring ProgramSadler Center, James Room
The William & Mary Women's Mentoring program, or WM2, connects student proteges with faculty, staff and graduate student mentors to support the flourishing of women on campus and beyond. WM2 is currently recruiting 2017-18 proteges and mentors.
- Apr113:30pm - 4:30pmCrucial Conversations for Instructional FacultySadler Center, Tidewater B
Being able to speak frankly and constructively with our instructional faculty colleagues makes for good relationships and is responsive to the Faculty Handbook's preference that issues be handled, when possible, at a local level.
- Apr113:30pm - 5pmNeuroscience SymposiumSadler Center, Tidewater A
Keynote Speaker: Fuseo Kato, Ph.D., M.D., (Jikei University, Tokyo, Japan). Title: "Synaptic plasticity in the nociceptive amygdala - What is the biological role of emotion in pain?"
- Apr115:30pmMary Mitchell Speaker Series presents Dr. Stephen EnnissSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Join William & Mary Libraries on Tuesday, April 11 at 5:30 p.m. for First Acts of Scholarship: Sixty Years of Growth of American Research Collections, a lecture by Dr. Stephen Enniss.
- Apr116pm - 9pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at Old DominionNorfolk, Va.
- Apr117:30pm - 9:30pmSomeone You Know Presents: Expanding the ConversationSmall Hall, Room 111
In the spirit of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, Someone You Know will be hosting a panel discussing how to bring conversations about sexual assault prevention, consent, bystander intervention, and other related topics to more of our campus community.
- Apr118:30pmAdult Learn to Swim ClassStudent Recreation Center, Pool
Get started learning a potentially lifesaving skill, classes are $5
- Apr10-Apr14Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- Apr10-Apr13Intramural Tennis Singles TournamentCommons Tennis Courts
The intramural tennis singles tournament will begin.
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|