Thursday, April 13th
- Apr13All day
- Apr13All day
- Apr1310am - 1pmTools for Going "Beyond Blackboard" - Second Spring 2017 eLearning LabSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Faculty are invited to attend our second eLearning Lab where we will be taking a hands-on approach to explore and discuss digital tools that allow you to go "Beyond Blackboard: Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools".
- Apr1312pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Noon Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326
"Carbon exchanges at the marsh-estuarine interface in Taskinas Creek, VA" by Amanda Knobloch, VIMS, and "The contribution of phytoplankton to primary production dynamics in shallow areas of York River” by Qubin Qin, VIMS
- Apr133:30pm - 4:30pmHow the Public Perceives Foreign Aid: Research Methods Roundtable SeriesJames Blair Hall, Room 221
Guest lecture by Burcu Bayram, who is currently doing cutting-edge work investigating how the public perceives foreign aid and is working on a policy-relevant project on how foreign aid projects are communicated to the public.
- Apr134pm - 5pmNone of Our Business - Or Is it? How We Keep the Community in Business PlanningTyler Hall, Room 114
Hear from representatives from Williamsburg’s Chamber of Commerce, Economic Development Authority, and Planning Commission on how decisions are made in local business.
- Apr135pm - 7pmWilliamsburg-Peninsula April Tribe ThursdayFat Tuna Grill & Oyster House | 1433 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Apr136:30pm - 9:30pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at East Tennessee StateJohnson City, Tenn.
- Apr137pm - 9pmPIPELINE FIGHTERS Documentary ScreeningSmall Hall, Room 111Screening of PIPELINE FIGHTERS (Dir. Marino Colmano), a documentary about the ACP and its impact on Virginia citizens. Sponsored by SEAC.
- Apr12-Apr13Open Textbook NetworkSwem Library, Ford Classroom
Are you concerned about the impact of high textbook costs on your students? Are you looking for more customizable solutions to your traditional textbook? Join us for an open textbook workshop, review a textbook and receive a $200 stipend for your efforts!
- Apr10-Apr14Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- Apr10-Apr13Intramural Tennis Singles TournamentCommons Tennis Courts
The intramural tennis singles tournament will begin.
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|