Friday, April 14th
- Apr14All day
- Apr14All day
- Apr14All day
- Apr14All dayWomen's Gymnastics at NCAA PreliminariesSt. Louis, Mo.
- Apr149:30am - 10:30amDefense Seminar - Danny Kaufman (Ph.D.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh Auditorium
Dissertation Title: "Using High-Resolution Glider Data and Biogeochemical Modeling to Investigate Phytoplankton Variability in the Ross Sea"
- Apr1410am - 4pmStranger Sounds: Music Library Open HouseEwell Hall, Room 250
Discover Music Library services available to you! Instrument demonstrations, Q&A, and more!
- Apr1411am - 1pmProf. Lee Dugatkin, signing How to Tame a Fox (and Build a Dog)William & Mary Bookstore
This fascinating new book chronicles the decades of ground-breaking research being done by a team of Russian scientists in Siberia studying the mechanisms of domestication in silver foxes.
- Apr1412:30pm - 2pmFine Arts Open HouseBegins in the Office of Undergraduate Admission's Session Room
W&M's inaugural Arts Open House is a chance for you and your family to discover the opportunities available in the fine and performing arts departments at William & Mary.
- Apr142pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Jerry Griggs (University of South Carolina)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: Minimum Span Real Number Graph Labellings with Separation Conditions
- Apr142pm - 6pmFeather Foster, Signing Mary Lincoln's Flannel PajamasWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This heavily researched new book offers fresh insights into the intimate lives of some of our nation's lesser known First Ladies by analyzing items of their clothing.
- Apr143:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: W&M PhageISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
- Apr144pm - 7pmWilliam & Mary Men's Track and Field at Captains Classic Day OneNewport News, Va.
- Apr144pm - 7pmWilliam & Mary Women's Track and Field at Captains Classic Day OneNewport News, Va.
- Apr145pm - 8pmWilliam & Mary Women's Lacrosse vs DelawareWilliamsburg, Va., Martin Family Stadium at Albert-Daly Field
- Apr146:30pm - 9:30pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at East Tennessee StateJohnson City, Tenn.
- Apr147pmThe TRADOC WindsEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr10-Apr14Certificate in Business ManagementAlan B. Miller Hall
The Certificate in Business Managment is a five-day program created to address core functional business areas allowing participants to broaden their professional skills and enhance their career potential.
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|