Tuesday, April 18th
- Apr18-Apr25Rewriting Modern Chinese Literature: An Undergraduate ConferenceWashington Hall, Room 302
Undergraduate students present their research on modern Chinese literature and culture.
- Apr187:30am - 9amW&M Finance Breakfast & Business Cards in Richmond108 N. 8th St. | Richmond, VA
- Apr189amStaff Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, BOV Room 201The Staff Assembly meets monthly, hosting one general meeting each fall and spring. All monthly and general meetings are open.
- Apr189am - 4pmTIAA-CREF Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Apr1812pm - 1pmIntegrating Mindfulness with Social Justice with Melody PorterPleasants Hall (Randolph Complex), 2nd Floor
This talk led by Melody Porter asks: When is it right to do, and when is it right to not do? How can a practice of mindfulness and slowing down make our work for justice more right?
- Apr182pm - 4pmW&M Earth Week: Guided MeditationCrim Dell Meadow
Open to W&M and the Public.
Join us for a guided meditation walk and labyrinth program! Explore the intersection between mindfulness, wellness, and sustainability while learning valuable meditation skills that you can practice throughout your day.
- Apr183pm - 4pmDemocracy Under Surveillance: A Conversation With Edward SnowdenSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Col. (Ret.) Lawrence Wilkerson and Mr. Edward Snowden (via livestream) will discuss global surveillance, the role of intelligence in national security, and the intricate balance between privacy, security, the media and the protection of civil rights.
- Apr183pm - 6pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at RichmondRichmond, Va.
- Apr183:30pm - 4:30pmData-driven Stochastic Optimization: A Learning-based PerspectiveMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Apr185:30pm - 6:30pmW&M Earth Week: Yoga @ The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake MatoakaMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
Open to W&M and the Public.
Join W&M Sustainability and Campus Recreation at 5:30pm for a full hour of yoga at The Martha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka! Please wear appropriate and comfortable clothing and bring your own yoga mat (or towel!).
- Apr185:30pm - 7pmRobert Rank's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr188:30pmAdult Learn to Swim ClassStudent Recreation Center, Pool
Get started learning a potentially lifesaving skill, classes are $5
- Apr17-Apr20Intramural Tennis Doubles TournamentCommons Tennis Courts
The intramural tennis doubles tournament will take place.
- Apr15-Apr22Earth Week 2017!Sadler Center
Join W&M Sustainability in celebrating Earth Week 2017: Sustainability for All!
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|