Friday, April 21st
- Apr2112am-Apr3012amHouston - WorldFest Film FestivalAMC Studio 30 | 2949 Dunvale Road, Houston, Texas 77063
- Apr21All day
- Apr21-Apr23W&M Challenge Course Facilitator TrainingStudent Recreation Center
Learn the (high) ropes! Join the Campus Recreation Team as a Challenge Course Facilitator!
- Apr218:30am - 11:30am
- Apr2110am - 1pmWilliam & Mary Women's Track and Field at Virginia Challenge Day OneCharlottesville, Va.
- Apr2110am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, Signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Apr2110am - 3pmW&M Earth Week: T-shirt Reusable Bags and Local BusinessesSadler Center, Terrace
Open to W&M and the Public.
Create your own sustainable craft! Make a t-shirt reusable bag while learning about some of our local sustainable businesses. Bring your own shirt or Tribe shirts will be available! Check out the Earth Week Facebook page here.
- Apr2112pm - 1pmMarginality by Design: An Asian American PerspectiveMorton Hall, Room 314
Marginality by Design: An Asian American Perspective
by Dr. Chinua Akimaro Thelwell
Addressing social marginalization in Asian American Studies
DATE | Friday, April 21
TIME | 12 -1 PM
LOCATION | Morton 314
*Free Banh Mi Sandwiches to First 30 Attendees
- Apr2112pm - 3pm
- Apr2112pm - 3pm
- Apr2112:30pm - 2pmDavenport Health Care Analyst LuncheonOff-Campus
Davenport Health Care Analyst Luncheon
- Apr211pm - 4pmWilliam & Mary Men's Gymnastics at NCAA Team FinalsWest Point, N.Y.
- Apr211pm - 4pm
- Apr212pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium and EXTREEMS-QED Lecture: Jianhui Zhou (University of Virginia)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: A Single Index Model for Censored Quantile Regression
- Apr212pm-Apr225pmWilliam & Mary Conference on Higher Education and Social MobilitySchool of Education, Matoaka Woods
The American higher education system may reinforce income inequality instead of social mobility. The conference explores how we might change this outcome.
- Apr213pmTips for a Strong Oral PresentationMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Apr213pm - 4pmChemistry Spring SeminarISC2 (Integrated Science Center)
Michael van Stipdonk of Duquesne University presents "New Perspectives on Ion Structure and Behavior from Single and Multiple Photon Photodissociation Experiments"
- Apr213pm - 4pmHonors Thesis Defense: Evan DienstmanSmall Hall, Room 126
Title: Saving Babies Using Big Data
Adviser: John Delos
- Apr213:30pm - 5:30pmW&M Earth Week: Alumni Career NetworkingTyler Hall
- Apr213:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Lincoln Brower (Sweet Briar College)ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"The Grand Saga of the Monarch Butterfly"
- Apr213:45pm - 6:45pmWilliam & Mary Men's Track and Field at Virginia Challenge Day OneCharlottesville, Va.
- Apr214pm - 5pmPhysics ColloquiumSmall Hall, Room 111
Dr. Vahagn Nazaryan, Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute, Title of Talk: Brief introduction to proton therapy technology, its advances and Hampton University Proton Therapy Institute
- Apr216pm - 9pmWilliam & Mary Baseball vs James Madison, Plumeri Park
- Apr217pmPointe Blank Spring ShowSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Pointe Blank Dance Company's spring show!
- Apr217pmWill Theuer's Senior RecitalWilliamsburg Presbyterian Church
- Apr217pm - 10pmWilliam & Mary Women's Lacrosse at HofstraHempstead, N.Y.
- Apr217:30pmBaskervillePhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Main StageW&M Theatre presents Baskerville written by Ken Ludwig.
- Apr217:30pmW&M Music of India EnsembleEwell Hall
Admission: Free and open to the public
- Apr218pm - 9:30pm7th Grade Sketch Comedy presents: Shyly Dipping Big Toe in Cold Water!Campus Center, Little Theater
Come celebrate another year of 7G with us this Friday, as our seniors perform some of their favorite sketches from the past four years.
Admission is $2. Half of all proceeds will benefit the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Apr219pm-Apr221amKing & Queen BallSunken Garden
King & Queen Ball will be held on Friday, April 21 from 9pm to 1am in the Sunken Garden! Tickets will on sale at the Sadler Info Desk from 9 am-4:30 pm for $10 from April 13-14,* $15 from April 17-21,* or $20 at the door. Rain date will be April 22.
- Apr2012pm-Apr2110pmW&M Study in DC Day: Bringing Washington to WilliamsburgSadler Center
Looking for a way to CAPITAL-ize on DC during your time at William & Mary? Learn more as we bring Washington to Williamsburg! Find staff, faculty, and former students all over campus for more information on ways to Study in DC! EVERYTHING IS FREE!
- Apr18-Apr25Rewriting Modern Chinese Literature: An Undergraduate ConferenceWashington Hall, Room 302
Undergraduate students present their research on modern Chinese literature and culture.
- Apr15-Apr22Earth Week 2017!Sadler Center
Join W&M Sustainability in celebrating Earth Week 2017: Sustainability for All!
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|