Monday, April 24th
- Apr2412pm - 1pmBiological Sciences SeminarVIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom
Speaker and topic:
Chris Hauser - "Design and performance of a living shoreline to reduce erosion in a high-energy estuarine environment - A case study and implications for future research"
- Apr241pm - 2pmDefense Seminar - Megan Wood (Ph.D.)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Room 326Dissertation Title: "Juvenile Blue Crab (Callinectes sapidus) Response to Altered Nursery Habitat."
- Apr241pm - 2pmHonors Thesis Defense: Greg TaylorJones Hall, Room 131
Title: : Involutions and real representations in the finite orthogonal groups
Adviser: Ryan Vinroot
- Apr242pm - 3pmHonors Thesis Defense: Haoge ChangJones Hall, Room 113
Title: Completion of TP and TN Border Patterns
Advisor: Charles Johnson
- Apr244pm-Apr275:30pmLIVE: Symposium on Human Development & Data ScienceBlow Memorial Hall, Board of Visitors Room
COLL150 / INTR150 Freshman Symposium on the global dimensions of human development and the application of data science methods
- Apr247:30pm-Apr259pmDirector's WorkshopPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheatreCome out for a night of one-act plays! Premiering are "Not Not Not Not Not Enough Oxygen" by Caryl Churchill, "Relative Strangers" by Sheri Wilner, and "Night Vision" by Dominique Morisseau! Following each night will be a talkback with cast and directors!
- Apr2112am-Apr3012amHouston - WorldFest Film FestivalAMC Studio 30 | 2949 Dunvale Road, Houston, Texas 77063
- Apr18-Apr25Rewriting Modern Chinese Literature: An Undergraduate ConferenceWashington Hall, Room 302
Undergraduate students present their research on modern Chinese literature and culture.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|