Tuesday, April 25th
- Apr257:30am - 9amW&M Women in Law Breakfast & Business Cards in BostonRopes & Gray | Prudential Tower, 800 Boylston Street | Boston, MA
- Apr2510am - 4pmAFLAC Counseling SessionVIMS - Watermen's Hall, 211/212
- Apr2512pm - 12:50pmAHS Seminar SeriesVIMS - Andrews Hall, Room 426
Speaker is Hamish Small, AHS, VIMS.
- Apr253:30pm - 5pmFaculty Assembly MeetingBlow Memorial Hall, Board Room
- Apr255:30pmMarshall Scholarship Information SessionBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Marshall Scholarships finance young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in any field of study in the United Kingdom. This session is open to anyone interested in learning more about this opportunity.
- Apr256pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: JellyfishVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabLearn about different species of jellyfish found in the oceans and Chesapeake Bay, their role in the ecosystem, and how people have used them throughout history. Registration required. Click the title above for more information.
- Apr256pm - 8pmSunset Paddle on Lake MatoakaMatoaka Boat House
Float over to the Lake Matoaka Boathouse for some paddling by the light of the moon.
- Apr247:30pm-Apr259pmDirector's WorkshopPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Studio TheatreCome out for a night of one-act plays! Premiering are "Not Not Not Not Not Enough Oxygen" by Caryl Churchill, "Relative Strangers" by Sheri Wilner, and "Night Vision" by Dominique Morisseau! Following each night will be a talkback with cast and directors!
- Apr244pm-Apr275:30pmLIVE: Symposium on Human Development & Data ScienceBlow Memorial Hall, Board of Visitors Room
COLL150 / INTR150 Freshman Symposium on the global dimensions of human development and the application of data science methods
- Apr2112am-Apr3012amHouston - WorldFest Film FestivalAMC Studio 30 | 2949 Dunvale Road, Houston, Texas 77063
- Apr18-Apr25Rewriting Modern Chinese Literature: An Undergraduate ConferenceWashington Hall, Room 302
Undergraduate students present their research on modern Chinese literature and culture.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|