Wednesday, April 26th
- Apr269am - 10amEnhance your meetings with Panopto and ZoomJones Hall, 203 Computer Lab
PANOPTO: Panopto is our campus-wide solution for video-capture and video presentations.
ZOOM: Host a video conference or conduct simple online meetings up to 40 minutes long with up to 50 participants that can join from any place and any device.
- Apr2612pm - 2pmOur Lady of Kibeho: Open AuditionsPhi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall, Dodge Room
Open auditions for Fall 2017's production of Our Lady of Kibeho, a story based on true events of an all-girl's Catholic school in Rwanda before the genocide; written by Katori Hall and directed by Professor Claire Pamment.
- Apr2612:30pm - 1:30pmFaculty Research Brown Bag: Pamela EddySchool of Education, Room 2000Interested in learning about research underway at the School of Education? The Faculty Research Brown Bag Series brings faculty, students and community members together to explore new ideas in education.
- Apr263pm - 6pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at George MasonFairfax, Va.
- Apr263:30pm - 4:30pmPrep for Finals WorkshopCampus Center, Campus Center Ballroom, second floor near the elevator
This workshop is designed to teach students how to get ready for finals at William & Mary.
- Apr263:30pm - 6pmFreshmen Freebies and Tribe TipsSadler Center, The Terrace
Hey Freshmen! Make a quick pit-stop at the Sadler Terrace to give your #TribeTips to the Class of 2021! Take a fun pic with our Instagram frame, grab some free swag, pick up a classic Freezee popsicle, and then head on your way!
- Apr264pm - 5pmFellowship WorkshopCohen Career Center, Presentation Room A&B
Fellowship Workshop for graduate students in American Studies, History, and Anthropology. Get advice and ask questions about writing proposals for grants and fellowships. Panelists include faculty from all three departments.
- Apr265pm - 7pmWMSURE End-of-Semester Party & Guide to Undergraduate Research Book Launch Party!Wren Building
Celebrate the end of the semester and the launch of The Indispensable Guide to Undergraduate Research: Success in and Beyond College! We'll have great fun and great treats! Please register here.
- Apr265:30pm - 6:30pmGraduate Student Association of Arts and Sciences MeetingSadler Center, Colony Room
Monthly Meeting of GSA. Discuss graduate student events, funding opportunities, and concerns.
- Apr265:30pm - 7pmW&M Class of 2017 Financial Literacy Talks: InvestmentAlan B. Miller Hall, Miller 1088
Please join the Class of 2017 as we learn valuable information on financial literacy before graduation in a few short weeks. Professor James Haltiner will discuss the topic of, "investment".
RSVP link and full description below.
- Apr267pm - 8pmHealth Careers Club Presents: How to Apply to Medical School and Election NightSmall Hall, Room 110
Join the HCC and Dr. Sher for our last meeting of the semester this Wednesday, 4/26 at 7pm in Small 110. The new HCC exec board will be elected and Dr. Sher will be giving her annual "How to Apply to Medical School" presentation and answering questions.
- Apr267pm - 9pmPanel discussion - In the Beginning . . .ISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Understanding the beginning of the universe according to science and religion.
- Apr244pm-Apr275:30pmLIVE: Symposium on Human Development & Data ScienceBlow Memorial Hall, Board of Visitors Room
COLL150 / INTR150 Freshman Symposium on the global dimensions of human development and the application of data science methods
- Apr2112am-Apr3012amHouston - WorldFest Film FestivalAMC Studio 30 | 2949 Dunvale Road, Houston, Texas 77063
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|