Tuesday, April 4th
- Apr48am - 11amWilliam & Mary Women's Golf at vs. UNC AshevilleMt. Pleasant, S.C.
- Apr49amInterested in having a mentor? W&M Women's Mentoring ProgramSadler Center, James Room
The William & Mary Women's Mentoring program, or WM2, connects student proteges with faculty, staff and graduate student mentors to support the flourishing of women on campus and beyond.
- Apr412:30pm - 8pmHuman Computers: A Moment in HistorySadler Center
"Hidden Figures" event with special guests:
-Luncheon: 12:30 pm to 2 pm in Trinkle Hall, RSVP (required), http://forms.wm.edu/31050-Movie: 5:30 pm, Commonwealth Auditorium, Sadler Center-Reception: following movie, Cohen Career CenterThe event is free.
- Apr412:50pmUS Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How To Get Back On TrackLaw School, RM 127
Human Security Law Center invites you to join us for former U.S. Ambassador to Belize, Vinai Thummalapally's talk on US Trade Policies: Where We've Been, Where We Are Going and How to Get Back On Track. Pizza will be served.
- Apr41:30pm - 3pmJi Xue, Computer Science - Ph.D. Final DefenseMorton Hall, Room 220
Ji Xue, Computer Science - Ph.D. Final Defense
Title: Workload Prediction for Efficient Performance Isolation and System Reliability
Advisor: Dr. Evgenia Smirni
- Apr44:30pm - 6pmRichmond Tribe Club - W&M vs. VCU Baseball Pregame ReceptionHardywood Park Craft Brewery | 2408-2410 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220
- Apr46:30pm - 9:30pmWilliam & Mary Baseball at VCURichmond, Va.
- Apr310am-Apr612pm2017 Spring Break Chinese Culture CampRowe House
Let your kids have fun at WMCI from April 3rd to April 6th while learning Chinese arts and culture over Spring Break. Space is limited to 8 students!
- Apr1-Apr9Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Mar135:10pm-Apr56:10pmAppreciation of Chinese PoetryRowe House, Room 101
Appreciate the beauty of classical Chinese poetry and better understand Chinese philosophy through the rhymes, rhythm, and storytelling.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|