Thursday, April 6th
- Apr6All dayIntramural Rock Climbing CompetitionStudent Recreation Center
The intramural rock climbing competition will take place on this date.
- Apr69:30am - 10:30amSecond Spring 2017 eLearning Workshop - "Beyond Blackboard"Swem Library, Ford Classroom"Beyond Blackboard": Expanding Your Web-Based Teaching, Strategies, and Tools
- Apr611am - 12:30pmIntegrative Diversity & Inclusion ForumSadler Center, Chesapeake RoomsJoin campus and community leaders to discuss the ways that peer educators at William & Mary can collaboratively approach topics of health & wellness from the lens of diversity & inclusion.
- Apr612pm - 12:50pmPhy Sci Noon Seminar (VIMS)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom 326Seminar by Jeremy Mathis canceled, to be rescheduled.
- Apr612pm - 1pm
- Apr612:30pm - 2pmWellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly CraceAlan B. Miller Hall, Executive Dining Room
WellMBA: Life Values Inventory with Dr. Kelly Crace
- Apr612:50pm - 2pmData Privacy and Cybersecurity Talk with Jay Sinha '12Law School, Room 124
Jay Sinha '12, Senior Privacy Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton, will be speaking during the lunch hour to talk about his career in privacy and cybersecurity law and the future of the profession. His presentation will be in Room 124 at 12:50 on 4/6.
- Apr62pm - 5pmRony Gustam Kalfarisi: Physics Dissertation DefenseSmall Hall, Room 122
Rony Gustam Kalfarisi, Final Oral Examination for the Ph.D. Degree, Title: "Investigation of Local Structures in Cation-ordered Microwave Dielectric: A Solid-state NMR and First Principle Calculation Study."
- Apr65:30pm - 7pmCareers in Public Health PanelCohen Career Center
A panel of professionals representing different sectors in public health will discuss their education and career paths, offer advice on gaining career experience and attending graduate school, and answer your questions.
- Apr66pm - 8:30pmHOPE and VOX Present: “The Hunting Ground” + Advocate DiscussionISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
A free screening of "The Hunting Ground" will follow a panel of advocates discussing survivor-centered advocacy, self-care, and how individuals can make a difference on our campus and in our wider communities.
- Apr67pm - 8pmCelebration of Active CitizenshipBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join us as we celebrate all of the ways you have prioritized community in your values and life choices this year. The celebration features speakers, awards, delicious desserts, and the company of other committed active citizens. See you there.
- Apr67pm - 8:30pmThe Patrick Hayes Writers Series Presents Pulitzer Prize Winning Poet Sharon OldsTucker Hall, Tucker Theatre, Tucker 127A
Pulitzer Prize-winning poet, Sharon Olds
- Apr67:30pm - 9pmW&M DC Metro - Tysons Book ClubPaddy Barry's | 8150 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA
- Apr68pm - 10pmBelay ClinicStudent Recreation Center
Earn your belay certification in only 2 hours!
- Apr310am-Apr612pm2017 Spring Break Chinese Culture CampRowe House
Let your kids have fun at WMCI from April 3rd to April 6th while learning Chinese arts and culture over Spring Break. Space is limited to 8 students!
- Apr1-Apr9Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Mar1611am-Apr612:30pmChinese Cooking Class
Learn to cook delicious Chinese cuisine!
- Mar145:10pm-Apr66:10pmErhu WorkshopRowe House, Room 101
Learn to play the erhu, an ancient Chinese violin-like instrument and experience the classic sounds of China.
- Feb11-Apr6Botticelli and the Search for the DivineMuscarelle Museum of Art
Between February 11 and April 6, the Muscarelle Museum of Art will be showcasing works by Sandro Botticelli (Florence, 1445-1510) in the most important Botticelli exhibition ever seen in the United States.
Admission is free with a W&M ID.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|