Friday, April 7th
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Apr78:30am - 5pmThe Past, Present and Future of the Middle East: The James A. Bill Memorial ConferenceSchool of Education, Dogwood Room
The James A. Bill Memorial Conference honors the Reves Center's Founding Director and brings renowned scholars and experts from the fields of international relations, diplomacy, journalism and history to share insights and perspective on the Middle East.
- Apr79am - 3:30pmConference: "Morality, Markets, and Contract Law"Law School, Room 127
The Center for the Study of Law and Markets will host its first conference on April 7 titled "Morality, Markets, and Contract Law."
- Apr710am - 2pmJudy Bloodgood Bander, Signing No Borrowed GloryWilliam & Mary Bookstore
In the summer of 1781, 13-year-old Nathaniel Chiles uncovers a plot to murder Col. Josiah Parker. Can Nathaniel overcome his fear in time to warn the Colonel of this threat?
- Apr712pm - 2pmAfricana Studies Senior SymposiumMorton Hall, Room 220
Join us as our Africana Studies seniors present brief presentations of their individual research.
- Apr712pm - 4pmThe William & Mary Ceramics Club Presents: The Spring Pottery SaleCampus Center, Front Lawn (Rain Plan: Front Lobby)
ONE DAY ONLY! Cash, check, and credit cards accepted. All work is handmade by students and faculty of the W&M Ceramics Studio, as well as local members of the ceramics community.
- Apr71pm - 2pmDefense Seminar - Jenna Spackeen (Ph.D.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumDissertation Title: "Impact of Climate Change Variables on Nutrient Biogeochemical Cycling by Marine Microorganisms in the Southern California Bight and Ross Sea, Antarctica."
- Apr72pm - 3pmMathematics Colloquium: Luise-Charlotte Kappe (Binghamton University)Jones Hall, Room 301
Title: Finite coverings: a journey through groups, loops, rings, and semigroups
- Apr73pmGraduate Student Survival/Success GuideMcGlothlin-Street Hall, Room 020
- Apr73pm - 4pmHillger-Roberts-Kranbuehl SymposiumISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1127
Distinguished University Professor Peter Wipf of the University of Pittsburgh presents "Natural Product Chemistry from Total Synthesis to Therapeutics"
- Apr73pm - 4:30pmThe Project on International Peace and Security's Annual Research SymposiumWashington Hall, Room 201
Join the PIPS undergraduate research fellows as they present innovative solutions to emerging international security challenges.
- Apr73pm - 6pmWilliam & Mary Men's Tennis vs East CarolinaWilliamsburg, Va., McCormack-Nagelsen Tennis Center
- Apr73:30pm - 5:30pmSpring Greenhouse Open HouseISC2 (Integrated Science Center), Greenhouse (3rd floor)The William & Mary Greenhouse will be open from 3:30 - 5:30 on April 7 for tours.
- Apr73:45pm - 5pmBiology Seminar: Rindy AndersonISC3 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
"Bird song, cognition, and the evolution of animal communication systems"
- Apr74pm - 5pmPhysics Colloquium - Science under the Populist GunSmall Hall, Room 110
Dr. Michael Lubell, The City College of New York, Title of Talk: SCIENCE UNDER THE POPULIST GUN
- Apr76pm - 9pmWilliam & Mary Baseball vs Elon, Plumeri Park
- Apr77pm - 8pmTrippin' on Brix presents: The BachelorAndrews Hall, Room 101
Spring has arrived, and with it comes Trippin' on Brix's most intense fusion-comedy show of the semester. There will be long-form improv, short-form improv and sketch comedy, starring some of the world's most infamous infomercial hosts
- Apr77pm - 10pmWilliam & Mary Women's Lacrosse at TowsonTowson, Md.
- Apr77:30pmAmernet String QuartetEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
Pre-concert lecture at 6pm
- Apr79pm - 10pmASTRAL Fashion ShowISC3 (Integrated Science Center)
SoHHL and ROCKET Magazine formally announce our inaugural fashion show ASTRAL. Presenting fashion designers from the DC and Virginia area as well as local hip-hop performers. To purchase tickets, venmo $5 to @SOHHL-WM with your EMAIL in the description.
- Apr79pm-Apr81amAMP / Guac This Way TriviaSadler Center, Lodge One
AMP, Wizards & Muggles, and W&M Quizbowl are teaming up to end your semester with a bang. There will be cool prizes, chips, guac, and a full salsa bar catered by La Tolteca instead of Tostitos. Eat your stress away in style.
- Apr1-Apr9Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|