Saturday, April 8th
- Apr8All dayDay for Admitted StudentsAdmission (Undergraduate)
Over 3500 admitted students and families visit campus.
- Apr88:30am - 5pmJames River Rafting in RichmondOff-Campus
Head to the city with the Tribe Adventure Program for a day of urban river rafting
- Apr810am - 1pm
- Apr810am - 1pm
- Apr810am - 2pmLinda Salisbury, Signing The Sword and the BroomWilliam & Mary Bookstore
This book is a retelling of the autobiography of John Mercer Langston, some of a freed slave and a white plantation owner, who would become the first African American to represent Virginia in Congress.
- Apr810am - 5pmUndergraduate Mathematics ConferenceJones Hall, 301 and 302
A regional conference organized by William & Mary, George Mason University and the George Washington University.
- Apr81pm-Apr92pmTAP/W&M Bike Alliance Trip in RichmondStudent Recreation Center
Ride through Richmond for only $25! Food, transportation, bikes, and camping equipment are all included.
- Apr82pm - 4pmBelay ClinicStudent Recreation Center
Earn your belay certification in only 2 hours!
- Apr82pm - 5pmWilliam & Mary Men's Gymnastics at ECAC ChampionshipChicago, Ill.
- Apr82pm - 5pmWilliam & Mary Men's Tennis vs Middle TennesseeWilliamsburg, Va., Millie West Tennis Facility
- Apr82pm - 5pmWilliam & Mary Women's Tennis vs Old Dominion UniversityWilliamsburg, Va., Millie West Tennis Facility
- Apr82pm - 5pmDelta Chi Presents: Hot & BotheredHouse 660
William & Mary's most successful fraternity fundraiser returns as members of the Delta Chi Fraternity eat the 2nd hottest pepper in the world to raise money for the V Foundation for Cancer Research.
- Apr82pm - 6pmArtist Lynn Hosegood, People & Places of WilliamsburgWilliam & Mary Bookstore
Ms. Hosegood is an award-winning watercolorist, and these prints capture the essence of Colonial Williamsburg & William & Mary. Take one home today!
- Apr84pm - 7pmWilliam & Mary Baseball vs Elon, Plumeri Park
- Apr86pmColleen Fennessy's Senior RecitalEwell Hall, Recital Hall (Rm 107)
- Apr87pm - 8pmLaw Cappella Spring ConcertLaw School, Room 119
Join Law Cappella for their Spring Concert this Saturday, April 8th in Room 119 (law school). Admission is free!
- Apr87pm - 10pmAustenbrew featuring Valley MakerMartha Wren Briggs Amphitheatre at Lake Matoaka
Come join us for a shared experience and listen to the sweet sounds of Valley Maker brought to you by AMP! The show is free and will have student musicians as openers. This concert is being held to celebrate the life of Austen Dunn.
- Apr87pm - 10pmChinese Karaoke!ISC1 (Integrated Science Center), Room 1221
Come sing your favorite songs in English and Chinese with WMCI!
- Apr87:30pmAustin Morgan Senior RecitalWren Chapel
- Apr88pm - 10pmTrain Like an AlphaSadler Center, Commonwealth Auditorium
Join the brothers of the Kappa Pi chapter for our 1st annual Train Like an Alpha competition!! Come out and watch women of the college stroll like your phavorite apes!
Doors open at 7:30 and tickets are only $3 !
- Apr79pm-Apr81amAMP / Guac This Way TriviaSadler Center, Lodge One
AMP, Wizards & Muggles, and W&M Quizbowl are teaming up to end your semester with a bang. There will be cool prizes, chips, guac, and a full salsa bar catered by La Tolteca instead of Tostitos. Eat your stress away in style.
- Apr7-Apr14Non-Majors' ExhibitionAndrews Hall, Andrews Foyer
Please visit the Andrews Common Area/Foyer and see the exhibition of art by students who are non majors within our department and W&M community.
A reception will be held on April 13, 4-6pm.
All are invited.
- Apr1-Apr9Citizen Lawyers: Week of CaringLaw School
The George Wythe Society for Citizen Lawyers is excited to announce a partnership with Doctors’ Commons Legal History Society for this year’s Week of Caring! The week is marked by service opportunities and events at the law school and main campus.
- Feb810:30am-Apr1211:30amHealthy Eating SeriesSadler Center, Tidewater A
Welcome to the Spring 2017 Healthy Eating Series! Each session is designed so you can attend one, a combination of them, or all four. A certificate of completion will be presented to those attending all four programs.
- Jan317pm-Apr257pmHEART (Human Engagement, Awareness, and Response to Trafficking)Washington Hall, Room 301
HEART meets every Tuesday from 7 to 8 pm. If interested in the issue of human trafficking and potentially being a member of HEART, come on out to any meeting!
- Jan315:30pm-Apr116:30pmBeginner Sun Style TaijiSadler Center, Chesapeake B
Take 10 classes in beginner Sun Style Chinese Taiji with Stan Rockwell.
- Jan23-Apr20Small Group Training SeriesStudent Recreation CenterSmall Group Training classes are not drop-in and must be registered for in advance. Registration opens on January 23! Register online.
- Jan186pm-May126pmNeurodiversity Student GroupBlow Memorial Hall, 3rd Floor
The W&M Neurodiversity Student Group meets every week on Wednesdays at 6pm.
|Calendar View List View Today|