Wednesday, July 12th
- Jul1212pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul125pm - 7pmLinkedIn & Social MediaBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Kelly O’Shaughnessy (Career Center) will give you information about using social media to promote yourself and your research. This workshop will also provide an introduction to the LinkedIn platform. Bring your laptop so we can get your profile set up.
- Jul125:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jul126:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor & Andy, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|