Tuesday, July 18th
- Jul189am - 10amZoom Video ConferencingJones Hall, Room 203
Zoom Video Conferencing
- Jul189am - 4pmFidelity Investments Counseling SessionSadler Center, Colony Room
- Jul1810am - 11amPanopto - Capture and stream your meetings!Jones Hall, Room 203
Panopto - Capture and stream your meetings!
- Jul1810am - 12pmCommonHealth Stress ReliefSadler Center, Tidewater A/B
- Jul1812pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jul1812pm - 1pm
- Jul181pm - 2pmDefense Seminar - Bianca Santos (M.S.)VIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumThesis Title: "Integrating Empirical Data and Ocean Drift Models to Better Understand Sea Turtle Strandings in Virginia"
- Jul184:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor& Brandy. Pilates is a mat-based conditioning routine that helps build flexibility and long, lean muscles, and strength and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back.
- Jul185:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jesse & Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Jul186pm - 7pmDC Metro - Founding Spirits Distillery TourFounding Spirits Distillery | 600 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington DC
- Jul186pm - 8pmDiscovery Lab: Sport FishingVIMS - Catlett-Burruss Research and Education LabVIMS graduate student Willy Goldsmith will explain how he tracks & monitors survival rates of open-ocean fishes such as tunas & billfishes after catch-and-release fishing + what his findings mean for recreational fisheries. Click the title for more info.
- Jul186:45pm - 7:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Doug & Terry
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary