Wednesday, July 19th
- Jul1910am - 11amDefense Seminar - Julia M. Moriarty (Ph.D.)VIMS - Andrews Hall, Dominion Classroom, Room 326
Dissertation Title: "The Role of Seabed Resuspension on Oxygen and Nutrient Dynamics in Coastal Systems: A Numerical Modeling Study"
- Jul1912pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul195pm - 7pmPresenting ResearchBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Profs. April Lawrence, Christina Baker, Daniel Parker, and Tom Linneman will give you tips to assist you in preparing posters and talks that present your research.
- Jul195pm - 7pmWMSURE: Presenting ResearchBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Profs. April Lawrence, Christina Baker, Daniel Parker and Tom Linneman will give you tips to assist you in preparing posters and talks that present your research.
- Jul195:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jul196:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor & Andy, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|