Tuesday, July 25th
- Jul2512pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. Instructor: Cindy
- Jul254:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor& Brandy. Pilates is a mat-based conditioning routine that helps build flexibility and long, lean muscles, and strength and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back.
- Jul255:30pm - 6:30pmBody CombatStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Jesse & Justine, Body Combat is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed.
- Jul256:45pm - 7:45pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Doug & Terry
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary