Wednesday, July 26th
- Jul269am - 2pmReves Center Presents Africa Ideas Summit with 2017 Mandela Washington FellowsAlan B. Miller Hall, Brinkley Commons-North
As the culmination of their Civic Leadership Institute program, 25 Mandela Washington Fellows will present their solutions to some of their countries’ most pressing challenges in TED-style talks. The program is free and open to the public. Register here.
- Jul2612pm - 12:50pmBodyPumpStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioInstructors: Beth & Indi
- Jul265pm - 7pmUnderrepresented Scholars in the AcademyBlow Memorial Hall, Room 201
Join Profs. Natoya Haskins and Jacqui McLendon for a workshop about the experiences of underrepresented students and faculty in higher education.
- Jul265:30pm - 6:30pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body.
- Jul266:30pm - 8:30pmNYC - Summer Mixer at the Princeton ClubPrinceton Club of New York | 15 W 43rd Street (b/t 5th & 6th Avenues), New York, NY 10036
- Jul266:45pm - 7:45pmCardio DanceStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Eleonor & Andy, this class creatively blends elements of various dance styles for a fun workout that anyone can do. It includes easy-to-follow, dynamic choreography designed to sculpt, tone and condition.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|