Thursday, July 27th
- Jul2712pm - 12:50pmYogaStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioThis ancient art is a great way to get fit both mentally and physically. Utilizing stretching, breathing and strengthening movements, yoga is a perfect way to revitalize and energize your body. Instructor: Cindy
- Jul274:30pm - 5:20pmPilatesStudent Recreation Center, GFS
With Eleonor and Brandy
- Jul275:30pm - 6:30pmStepStudent Recreation Center, Group Fitness StudioWith Kim, otherwise known as "Freestyle Step", this is a high-intensity workout using an adjustable platform with simple basic footwork. A fun and effective workout for all fitness levels!
- Jul276pm - 7:30pmWilliam & Mary Seattle ReceptionWashington Athletic Club | 1325 6th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
- Jul277pm - 8pmJuly After Hours Lecture - Virginia Game Fish Tagging ProgramVIMS - Watermen's Hall, McHugh AuditoriumJoin us as VIMS Marine Recreational Specialist Susanna Musick shares why this program is important to us all. You’ll also learn the “do’s and don’ts” for handling the fishes you release.
- Jun12-Jul28Schroeder Center - Brock Institute (SC-BI) Summer Fellowship ProgramTyler Hall, Room 433
- May235:30pm-Aug16:30pmBeginner Yang Style Taiji ClassRowe House, TBDJoin WMCI in the study of Taiji, a Chinese martial art which combines breath work, balance, and meditation!
|Calendar View List View Today|
This calendar presented by William & Mary